• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Finding the Goron Elder (MM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
where is he! i know he is frozen inside one of the giant snowballs but witch one? i have goron punched all of them but cant find him!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
In the road between the Mountain Village and the Goron Village, where you saw Tingle, go onto the frozen water and he's inside the biggest snowball. Tatl also turns green.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
He's inside the biggest one.

When you leave the Goron village area you must make a right off the first island .The snowball that Tatl shows as green will be the one that Goron Elder is. You'll quickly be able to tell if you look hard enough. Also he never changes where he is. He is always at that spot to the right of the first island on any day up until the third day.

If you want to find him afterwords for a sad cutscene then you'd better search the main area of the Goron Village.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
He's inside the biggest one.

When you leave the Goron village area you must make a right off the first island .The snowball that Tatl shows as green will be the one that Goron Elder is. You'll quickly be able to tell if you look hard enough. Also he never changes where he is. He is always at that spot to the right of the first island on any day up until the third day.

If you want to find him afterwords for a sad cutscene then you'd better search the main area of the Goron Village.

I'm not sure if you have a different version, but in the one I play, he moves every day. The thing is, he's suppose to be headed toward the village. So the more time passes, the closer he gets to the village. Keep that in mind when searching.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I'm not sure if you have a different version, but in the one I play, he moves every day. The thing is, he's suppose to be headed toward the village. So the more time passes, the closer he gets to the village. Keep that in mind when searching.

He's not heading towards the village. He is heading to Snowhead Temple to stop the curse in place of Darmani.
If he was heading for the village he also wouldn't say this:

"My son misses me... Ulp! Forgive me, my child! Your father has work to do! Darmani... Be you a ghost or a figment of my imagination, I no longer care. If you feel pity for my crying son... then please quietly sing my son to sleep with this song I am about to play on my drum." - Goron Elder

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Worse comes to worse, destroy all of the snowballs in the areas around the bridge leading to the goron village/ dwelling, whatever you would call it, remember you will need spring water to melt him out of the ice. The eldar will then teach you the lullaby song to quiet the baby goron.

:triforce: Hope it helps :triforce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom