• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Finally Got My Minish Cap Copy!

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
I've been trying to play LOZ: Minish Cap for a long time, since nintendo doesnt want to release it on 3ds, and I don't really have funds for the wii u download. I finally found a copy for the GBA, every time I went to my local pawn shops I looked for it in their gameboy games. This time I got lucky and found it! I need to find the oracle of seasons and another ALTTP copy for gba. I need a new screen lens for my gba and my gba sp was stolen/misplaced. I'm slowly getting all the zelda games again!
uCf0eZC.jpg

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
you know i have an extra copy of link to the past if you'd like
really? that'll be cool! My original one was stolen/misplaced with my gba sp. one zelda game i regret trading was the FSA for GC, I got it for $5 along with the box that was free. But I traded it for FF8 and FF9. but thank you for you generosity

dudenugget2000

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ
Nice dude! I'd keep that in a safe spot if I were you. In a couple years who knows how much it will be worth and of course it will still be fun.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
really? that'll be cool! My original one was stolen/misplaced with my gba sp. one zelda game i regret trading was the FSA for GC, I got it for $5 along with the box that was free. But I traded it for FF8 and FF9. but thank you for you generosity
yeah i made the same mistake w/ fsa,except i just plain gave it away
and sure thing,so you want it right

I have a copy of this, but it's lost in my bedroom along with my gameboy micro. I haven't seen them for 2 years, I should probably clean :D.

I really hope it comes to the eshop soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom