• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler FINALE GHIRAHIM FIGHT

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
AUGHHH!!! So many Spoiler threads!! I just can't stop! If I get an infraction, i'll definitely deserve it. FINAL BATTLE WITH GHIRAHIM. DISCUSS

[video=youtube;o4cqQI6MZjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4cqQI6MZjk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

I believe someone posted this. It may have not in the form of a thread, though, so meh. Oh, Kate-chan... :rolleyes:

Anyway, this form of Ghirahim is awesome and he looks a lot like Phi (in some ways). Epic.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
After seeing this earlier (and the scene after it), I have no worries about Ghirahim being part of Demise's sword. It was a great transition and not lackluster (for lack of a better word that I can't think of) at all.

By the way, did this remind anyone else of Tron? :lol:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
After seeing this earlier (and the scene after it), I have no worries about Ghirahim being part of Demise's sword. It was a great transition and not lackluster (for lack of a better word that I can't think of) at all.

By the way, did this remind anyone else of Tron? :lol:
At least I wasn't the only one, but yeah, Ghirahim and Fi look alike, but he's a darker version

Byrne

Waterloo
OMG!!! he....... is................
Ghi!!!!!!!
See how they ryme?
Phi= master sword and Ghi= Dark master sword!!!

WHY DO YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO FIND AND POST ABOUT EVERY SPOILER VIDEO THAT EXISTS ON THE INTERNET

SERIOUSLY

EVEN I DON'T DO THAT

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
WHY DO YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO FIND AND POST ABOUT EVERY SPOILER VIDEO THAT EXISTS ON THE INTERNET

SERIOUSLY

EVEN I DON'T DO THAT

I find it necessary to post these vids, so no one else can. I wanna inform you guys with these epic vids, and I have. It's called "first response".

Guys, Ghirahim is the character 'foil' to Fi. It's a popular literary archetype.

Ghirahim looks epic, but again, the boss battle becomes too focused on the WMP gimmick, rather than making it difficult and challenging especially for a penultimate fight.

Z

zeldafan888

It doesn't really focus on the gimmick that infact It actually quite simple to pull off if made with tradtional control.
phase 1: just slash him off the edge.
phase 2: a simple dead man volley style fight.
phase 3: just slash in certain direction to break his buster sword, the only one that require the motion plus gimmick.

People, please, don't be stupid... The game has leaked almost for a week now. All parts of the game are on youtube now, this is a totally different story compared to the Nintendo trailers.

So what's the point of a thread like this when everybody knows that the whole game is already on youtube? Just to tempt and spoil the game for some people here weak of will? I just entered and scrolled down, even so i got a little spoiler just by glancing at the youtube embedded. Geez...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This boss fight looks easy peasy, but that could be because the player(s) involved are just pro-1337 :right:

I really love having to knock him off the arena several times, the arena of which reminds me of Kirby64. His buster sword is freaking awesome, might I add...

What's odd is many expected this sort of thing a while back. Remember? Many assumed Ghirahim would be a sort of antithesis to Fi.

It just so turns out to be more than most of us had ever imagined. [noparse]:)[/noparse] :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom