• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Final Smash Character

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Fig

The Altruist
My understanding is that, to some extent at least, Joker kind of already was that

I'd be down for another one though

Lord knows the man deserves it
I actually will agree and say that Minecraft is the most ubiquitous video game of all time. It's an indie developer's/indie game's dream from becoming indie to mainstream even to the point now it's owned by Microsoft. Whether people like or not does not stop the fact of just how it connected with a generation.

The reason why Joker is in is because of legacy. People are going to say "Being in 1-3 games isn't a legacy" but people also forget that Persona and by extension Shin Megami Tensei was one of the JRPGs to help influence JRPGs alongside Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy to name other JRPG inspirations. Joker being in Smash is a representation of all the ups and downs that SMT/Persona went through as a franchise and got the ultimate acknowledgement from Sakurai himself.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
do you mean adding Sakurai himself or what lol
or a kirby character with his name
If it's another Pokémon or Fire Emblem character I officially give up on Smash Bros as a series.
why not another pokemon rep? that's a massively successful franchise with a lot of significant and unique characters to pull from- for example no pmd rep

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I want Crash myself and I feel he's fairly likely, but if it's not someone I want specifically then something that sends the community into a drunken rage is the next best thing. That way I can at least enjoy watching people collectively lose their shiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom