• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Showdown

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
What part of the final showdown do YOU think is the hardest :devil: ? And which is the easiest :angel: ?
(i dont know how to make it a poll, so ill just have you post what you think....sorry)
Horde Battle
Ghirahim
Demise

skybird11

state alchemist
the horde battle by far. when i do the lightning round i make sure to use the gaurdian potion and choose this battle first. if i dont then i get most of my health drained from this one fight. girahim is fairly easy but still difficult and demise's difficulty seems to change from hard to easy-ish and back to hard every time i face him.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'd say the Horde Battle. All those Bokoblins with bombs made it ridiculously tough to not take damage, and add in the fact that there are other enemies around that need to be slashed, you've got one hell of a nightmare. It's a great battle, though.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
the horde battle by far. when i do the lightning round i make sure to use the gaurdian potion and choose this battle first. if i dont then i get most of my health drained from this one fight. girahim is fairly easy but still difficult and demise's difficulty seems to change from hard to easy-ish and back to hard every time i face him.
im doing the lightning round right now to get the hylian shield because the stupid goddess shield broke during the horde....but i dont have to worry about ghirahim or demise as much? i havent fought them yet

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
the Horde battle was hard, the bokogolblins with bombs were annoying and the blue ones that can run behind the barrier Ghirahim makes. I also had trouble with demise, Ghirahim was the easiest for me but the first time I fought him I didn't know he would only take damage if you hit his diamond.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Horde was easy.
Ghiriham was difficult I literally two whole bottles of Heart Potion++
Demise was easy I was expecting a much harder final boss. I only used a 1/2 bottle of Heart Potion++

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
the Horde battle was hard, the bokogolblins with bombs were annoying and the blue ones that can run behind the barrier Ghirahim makes. I also had trouble with demise, Ghirahim was the easiest for me but the first time I fought him I didn't know he would only take damage if you hit his diamond.
thanks for the hint, i havent fought them yet, i havent even gotten past the horde yet......

MW7

I'd say the horde is definitely the hardest, and Demise is a little easier than Ghirahim but it's close.

The horde is definitely difficult; I recall using a potion. It was a bit frustrating that they gave you a ton of annoying enemies to fight when there's battle coming up, but I'm not complaining. Anyway, Lord Ghirahim was harder than Demise, in my opinion.

Trying fighting the horde in hero mode with only six hearts and no potions, fairies, or life medals.....

Its insane.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Horde Battle. Especially in Hero Mode. Even if you have a fairy, you only get 6 hearts.Then if you have 2 hearts left and you're almost there, you will die if a Bokoblin Archer gets you. That happened to me on my 5th attempt or something and by then, I was ready to kill all of them. I think I used up a Heart Potion++

The first try I faced Ghirahim, I beat him, but I had to use some Heart Potion++ to live.

When Demise came in normal mode, I had no idea how to beat him until I asked Fi who told me sword attacks would be the only way. It wasn't that hard in Hero Mode. Maybe I got better.

S

starr21

In the normal game, the Demise battle gives me the most difficulty. However, in the lightning round Hero Mode, the Horde battle is the toughest due to the lack of hearts and countless enemies to avoid.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I can't believe people thought the horde battle was hard! No offense to all who had trouble bt I zipped thought that with only losing one or two hearts saying "Seiriously Ghirahim! Is that all you've got!". The Ghirahim battle was harder but not incredibly hard. And Demise to me was very hard that I could not comple it without a guardian potion. Going back to Demise on my second and third playthroughs Demise is now easy but the first time I had a lot of times going back to get potions and then fighting again.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I can't believe people thought the horde battle was hard! No offense to all who had trouble bt I zipped thought that with only losing one or two hearts saying "Seiriously Ghirahim! Is that all you've got!". The Ghirahim battle was harder but not incredibly hard. And Demise to me was very hard that I could not comple it without a guardian potion. Going back to Demise on my second and third playthroughs Demise is now easy but the first time I had a lot of times going back to get potions and then fighting again.
SERIOUSLY!? how could you think the horde battle was the easiest......holy crap!

Trying fighting the horde in hero mode with only six hearts and no potions, fairies, or life medals.....

Its insane.
no thanks....it sounds like it would be HARD....lol

Last edited:
I

Insanity

The horde battle for sure. I tried to avoid them but then realized they just followed and ganged up on Link. Bad Idea. They were easy-ish to kill but sooooo annoying.
Ghirahim was a little tricky but easy to beat.
Demise was fun as hell though. Loved this guy, looking forward to beat him in hero mode. I used a guardian+ potion with the potion medal and killed him on my first try in normal mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom