• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Final Power Gem Question

• Thread starter sweetlilfighter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetlilfighter

I have 19 power gems. I'm pretty sure that the 20th Power Gem I'm lacking is the one I should get in a letter from King Mutoh. It's been several hours since I beat Mutoh's temple, and I still haven't recieved my final power gem. I have set sail and re-docked several times at several islands. I have saved my game, turned it off and come back to it. Still nada. I've run down the list of power gems to make sure it's not one of the other ones I'm missing, and I'm pretty sure this is the gem I'm missing.

Is there a known glitch in the game regarding this particular gem where it just never comes? I'm very frustrated...

I had this exact same problem. You have to wait until the day changes at midnight. I'm not sure why this is the only mail delivery that is delayed by the date, but it is. If you don't feel like waiting, just tamper with the date on your system--which is what I used to do to get ship parts from Beedle. I hope this hepls! =]

S

sweetlilfighter

Thank you so much! I set my 3ds ahead a day and it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom