• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Night Moon's Tear

Hey everyone

Currently doing another 100% play-through of Majora's Mask, I like to do this thing where after I complete the game once and get the Fierce Deity's Mask I go back to the game, defeat all the bosses with the FD Mask (which takes no time at all) and then defeat Majora's Mask, more or less so everything is right with Termina before defeating the Mask. This time around I wanted to get a Moon's Tear as well just to have one when I finished the game, at this point it was the final night around 8pm so I rushed down to the observatory and looked through the scope. This time around however instead of Majora's Mask/Skull Kid mocking you and slapping his behind, he just hangs to his side and twitches! I'd never heard of anyone mentioning that this happens before, but it makes sense since the Skull Kid has probably been worn down by the Mask's power and wouldn't be himself anymore.

Has anyone else seen this as well?

I’m playing the original N64 version (via Wii-U) my guess is it would be the same in the 3DS version too probably? It could even be a glitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom