• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XV

Apparently, there's a rumor that Final Fantasy XV might make an appearance on the Wii U. The rumor might get confirmed at E3 2012. It will be the first time since the SNES that the main series will return to a Nintendo console.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's plausible, because the Wii U is an HD console and FF recently has been about graphics. I don't see why not; if Nintendo can get some contracts signed then FFXV for the Wii U is definitely possible.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I wouldn't be suprised if this rumor was true. The WiiU is going to be an HD console with graphics just as good (or better) as the Xbox 260 and the PS3. There are aslo rumors of Kingdom Hearts 3 being on the WiiU as well along with many other games.

it's definetly possible. i love the series and i hope it does come out on the WiiU. or project cafe.

The "Project Cafe" that you speak of was the codename for the Wii.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
YAY!

Kingdom Hearts 3 rumoured for Wii U, Dragon Quest 7 or Final Fantasy 7 remake for 3DS, and now Final Fantasy XV rumoured for Wii U! :D Wahoo! I wonder if it will be part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis, or be like Final Fantasy 2-12 and not fall into any catergory at all. It is rumoured that'll play like Mass Effect, but truly, I want the turn based or Final Fantasy 13 battle system. Real Time SE games is for Kingdom Hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom