• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
Hey guys!!

For anyone who has played FFXIII, what are thinking of the game so far? I have been playing it for about 30 hours or so and in Chapter 11 at the moment grinding my way through maxing out my character stats.

The game is quite good and i do enjoy it. What do you guys think?

I put the Spoiler tag up just in case but lets try to keep it spoiler free as much as possible but I do realize that somethings just needed to be explained in the game...

Happy gaming!!

Kybyrian

I beat the game, played it for 78 hours. I got all but 2 of the achievements, one of which I will get sometime soon.

We need spoiler tags.

Freaking amazing. I was sooooo worried after hating XII so much, but this one delivered all the way. Tad bit too linear, but I hear that really clears up post-game. Battle system is near perfection; grinding has never been so much fun for me, plus the awesome battle theme. I swear, this game has the best music I've seen from the series in a long time. I'm also really glad to see that the characters are also a huge improvement from XII's. Besides some of the rather pointless scenes Hope is in, I'm really happy with every single one of them.

Highly recommended. I bought a PS3 just for this game, and I don't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom