• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

pizzavato

B*RS
Gadot scans the room, turning his head slowly. "...hm...I guess it was nothing really, probably just a rat." Gadot sits down again.
Sapphire, now awake, sits up on her bed, slightly bothering aqua. "What was that?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She mutters sleepily. "Probably Flare... playing a prank..."
Flare curses his luck quietly, a soft hiss.

pizzavato

B*RS
"...Alright." Sapphire ignores whatever flare was up to, laying down again. Instantly, she's fast asleep.
<OST---Bahamuts' chaos>
"A dream...Am I really dreaming? I...haven't dreamt in a long time." Sapphire stands alone, in what looks like a sort of beach. only, the sky is gray, covered in clouds. and behind her, A mountain with ancient looking structures littered all over. The ocean water is a jet black, like if it was simply tar. "W...what is this place?" A voice appears behind Sapphire, startling her. "This is the forsaken land of the farseers, a land you will be doomed to live in, forever. Valhalla, the source of all chaos..." Sapphire turns around, to be face to face with a tall man. one with long, azure hair, and is wearing frightening black armor. in his right hand, he wields a wicked great sword, one that appears to be greatly worn out. "W-who...are you" The man smiles, shaking his head in amusement. "You really don't know me? how sad."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle smiled to himself. The fal'cie? Surely they would have treasure anywhere they were hold up, and surely this group would be going to those places.

"A valiant task. Perhaps your band could use another hand? I'm not doing anything else for the time being, and I'm quite skilled with a sword."

pizzavato

B*RS
Gadot looks up. "A new member...well...We are one person short. I don't know...what will Sapphire say?"

back in Sapphires dream, the clouds are growing darker, making the island they stand on seem like a forsaken land. "W...what? how would I remember you? I've never met you before in my life!" The man laughs softly, eyeing Sapphire constantly. "But...that is were you are wrong child. we have both seen each other. Countless times in fact. only, they were all different you's." Sapphires eyes show confusion. "What do you mean me's? You know my past lives?" The mans smile soon fades. "Yes...I've known ALL of your past lives. from the begginning of time. even your future selves to the end of the universe." Sapphires eyes widen. "Wait, that's impossible! nobody can time travel! how would you know all of this?" The mans smile returns, his eyes narrow. "I'n time, you will learn child. now...AWAKEN!" The man readies his great sword, rushing towards Sapphire. She is to slow to react, and the Sword pierces through her stomach. Instantly, she awakens from her dream.

400AF---Academia-New town---rebel hideout---Time: 11:27 AM
Sapphire wakes up, wide eyed, her hands forcefully grasping her belly. "W-what the...What the hell was that? A dream? but, that attack. It felt so real it hurt."

pizzavato

B*RS
Sapphire jumps slightly, startled. "Oh! aqua...Yeah...I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. but, I'm fine now, don't worry." Sapphire lies again. She gets up, ignoring putting on her boots laying beside the bed. "did you sleep well?" Sapphire says as she moves towards the window and removes the curtains, letting in the sunlight.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax stumbled wearily into the house-place (whatever it is)

"Hello Gentle. Hello other person *gestures at Gadot* nice to meet you. Name's Genrax. I'm the companion of this snake over here. *gestures at Gentle* It's been a long day. A long, long day."

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax begins to mumble on.

"Y'know, I don't know what's going here, but I can say Gentle is somehow trying to join up with you. To get to know someone in a day, right? Anyways, I was all starving and hungry when Gentle spared some meat. I ate it, and I trusted him instantly. Why? Just kinda trustable I guess. But...(ten minutes later)...and that my friends is how you purple. It's late, isn't it? I'm tired...Yawn....*falls asleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom