• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax arrives by Aqua and begins using a concerned tone.

"Look, I was trying to make a crack at my companion. Do you honestly think your useless? You look strong and brave. I'm very sorry for being an idiot. I wouldn't mind having someone like you to watch my back in any case. I'm sure you're a great friend too. How 'bout it? *reaches out his hand*

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Leave her alone! She has a heart, too! She lost her memory due to a magical accident, and she feels useless. She doesn't take jokes very well, because she can't remember anything and feels like they are meant to hurt her." Flare's hands are on his hips. Aqua stops crying, but looks miserable. She doesn't shake

domo

Genrax stares at the pixie.

"Do you think I would've made that comment if I knew that? No. I wouldn't. I'm not heartless either. I'll leave, But I hope to leave as a friend, not an enemy. Farewell and good night." *walks off*

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua stays, knowing she will die there. She's not protected. "Wait...." She catches up to him. "I'm sorry..."

domo

Genrax grins.

"You did nothing wrong. I made the idiot comment. How about we get back to where gentle and your friend was? I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods. "Well, I'll just hang out here." Flare smooths his flaming hair. His skin is a dark tan. His eyes orange.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Sarcasm, my good sir." "Flare... shut up." "Make me, Aqua." "I will!" She glares at the pixie, who sticks out his tongue

domo

"Cacaw(I need to hang out with that pixie. He reminds me so much of myself.)"
"Oh be quiet Felix. His sarcasm is WAY better than yours."

domo

Genrax gives a joyful smile.

"Well....where to next? I get the feeling that Gentle won't reply (HINT HINT) very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom