• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle smiles attractively. "I am Gentle, my lady. Treasure hunter." He bows to them.

Moonstone

"Actually..." He turns to Sapphire, tapping her lightly. "I think this young miss may have an idea about where some may be." Another charismatic smile. "So, what do you say, lass? Hunt with us? I'll make it worth your while."

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
"I think someone's hunting for more than treasure. Thats neat. Well, you take your time. I'm gonna read a book *pulls out a storybook on Cloud Strife, sits down and expects to be there for a while*

Moonstone

He turns to her, grin wide. "Absolutely, miss! A pleasure to have you." He took her hands in a shake. "And you, are...?"

Moonstone

Gentle turns to Genrax, an annoyed glare flashing across his face. He turns to Sapphire, his expression softening. "Please... forgive my companion. He doesn't know when to keep his comments to himself, it seems... Would you be so kind as to calm your friend for us, and maybe return her here?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua keeps running, then collapses in the rain. "No one cares... I'm just an amnesiac. Who wants to take care of me?"

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Felix the phoenix pecks angrily at his stupid companion.

"Cacaw(Look what you've done now)"
"Did I do that?"
"cacaw(probably. Fix the problem)"

Genrax follows Aqua

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom