• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

pizzavato

B*RS
"I dunno, just giving you a heads up." Sapphire leans on the couch some more, rubbing her belly in hunger. "man, what's taking them so long? it's been an hour already." as soon as she finishes her sentence, the door opens, with three people walking in. one is a short boy and has spikey, blonde hair, with the appearance of a sort of young mechanic. the other is a tall, buff man, who looks as if he's been in many fights in the past. the last is a young woman with short black hair, armed with a katana, and wears a sort of high-school girl uniform. Sapphire is the first to greet them. "Hey guys! we're have you been? did you bring dinner?" The tall buff man is the first to talk. "calm down cup-cakes, lillia will get it ready." Sapphire crosses her arms in annoyance, gazing at the man. "Stop calling me Cup-cakes, Gadot! i'm not a little girl anymore!" the man, called Gadot simply shuts up, shaking his head with a smile, and makes his way to the kitchen. The young woman called lillia perks her head out from behind the kitchen wall. "Hey, Sapphire, what's up with the new girl?" Lillia points to Aqua. "She's just someone I met in the alley, apparently she lost some of her memory after an accident."

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax sits alone in an alleway of wherever the hell everyone else is alone and hungry with his pheonix named Felix.

"We haven't eaten for days felix. I'm starving. Calling for help may be a solution. HELLO! ANYONE HAVE A HAM SANDWHICH! OR FRUIT! OR SOMETHING!"

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle walks by, seeing a greasy haired degenerate sitting alone in a filthy alley... exactly the sort of person he was looking for. He strode up to the boy, dressed in fine leathers and brass- he was getting along well. Out of his pocket, he drew out some smoked meat. He offered it.

"My name is Gentle. Pleasure. Might you be interested in joining my motley crew of treasure hunters?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah... oh, my name's Aquamarine." She smiles. "I'm Flare, her pixie friend." he chimes, a sardonic smile on his face

domo

He could've been nicer about it

Genrax gratefully took meat and ate it.

"Motley crew of treasure hunters....hmm. If it gets me out of these rags and out of this dump then im up for it. My name is Genrax."

Last edited:

Moonstone

((he didn't actually say that to you, lol. Also, it's just Gentle's character. He's very direct in his mind, though he speaks politely.))

"Out of those rags and more. Now, I'll show you to our 'base', of sorts." He strides off.

domo

((A little confused on what happened there but thats okay.))

Genrax eagerly jumped to his feet and followed the man.

pizzavato

B*RS
Gadot eyes Aqua suspiciously. "Aquamarine? interesting name. I don't think we've introduced ourselves properly yet. I'm Gadot, the muscle of our little rag-tag team. The one over there near the stove is Lillia, our cook and brains of the team, little quiet mechanic over there is maqui. And, Sapphire here is our best Fighter! Hey, Sapphire, by the way, were's Baird?" Sapphire stays quiet, staring at the floor with a saddened expression. "...H-He didn't make it during the mission." Maqui looks up from his gloom self, eyeing Sapphire with concered eyes. Lillia ignores what was just said, hiding her emotions, while Gadot slams his fist onto the table. "DAMMIT! Why Baird? He was our greatest member! My best Friend! ...Dammit Sapphire! Why couldn't you protect him!?" Sapphires eyes water slightly. "...That's what I want to know...Gadot." Sapphire exits through the main door, walking down the hall way to the buildings exit.

Moonstone

Gentle passes an alley, and hears muffled screams and slammed doors. He looks up, thinking it to be an ordinary domestic argument. In any case, one of the feuding parties may make a good candidate for his party. He puts out a hand to stop Genrax, finger to his lips, and leans casually against a wall in the alley.

"New arrivals." He says with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom