• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

pizzavato

B*RS
<Year 400AF>
<Place---Academia capitol city>
<New Town District>
<Paradox effect-Comfirmed>
<Reason---Human resistance of New Town District>
<Action? TERMINATE...>

New Town---

<Track 01>
"Sapphire! Behind you!" A buff man armed with a rifle shouts at the blue haired girl called Sapphire. With a flash, the monster behind Sapphire, known as l'cie, is eliminated by a swipe of her great sword. "Baird! There's too many of them! We have to retreat!" sapphire shouts. "Not yet, there's still that bomb we've gotta detonate." Baird replies. without a second thought, Baird charges into the mob of l'cie in the city streets, carrying a time bomb in his arms. With his Lance, he eliminates any l'cie in his way, reaching an official looking building with the insignia of the academy. "Here goes nothing!" Baird sets the time bomb on, tossing it into the building. In a matter of seconds, the bomb explodes, leaving debris, robot parts, and l'cie bodies scattered.

"Ha Ha! Hey Sapphire, did you see tha--" Before Baird can even turn to look at Sapphire, a large l'cie stabs him in the back, leaving a large hole were his heart should be. "Baird! No!" Sapphire yells in horror. "R-run...Sapphire..." Baird chokes. "No way! I'll stay and fight!" Bairds eyes narrow in anger. "I SAID RUN SAPPHIRE! GET OUT OF HERE!!" Baird coughs up, along with gushes of blood. "B-baird..." With that, Sapphire is off, running into the alley. Baird is left alone with the l'cie, dieing, and surrounded. "looks like...these are my final...moments......yours too...I'll send you all out, with a bang!" behind his back, baird grabs a grenade, setting it off. The explosion eliminated all the l'cie in the blast radius, including Baird.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aquamarine heard the blast, saw Sapphire run. "Hey... who's that?" "I don't know, Flare..." She jogs over, Flare on her shoulder. Her sword is drawn.

Last edited:

pizzavato

B*RS
New Town---back alley

Sapphire keeps running, tears welling up in her eyes. she doesn't stop until she has to catch her breath, hiding in the shadows of the structures above her in the alley. "...Dammit Baird, why'd you have to go and die like that?" Sapphire sits on a small crate, resting after that battle with the l'cie. The whole place is quiet, no sound is made at all, only Thunder can be heard from the distant storm clouds, then, Sapphire senses someone nearby. A girl, and a sort of tiny creature on her shoulder, her weapon is drawn. Alarmed, Sapphire pulls out her stabbing dagger and great sword, ready incase the girl attacks. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aquamarine sheathed her sword. "I'm sorry! I saw you run... and I was curious. I'm Aquamarine." "I'm Flare, her loyal pixie friend." He smiled a bright smile, scarlet, dragonfly-like wings twitching.

((Sorry, wrong name!))

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Can we come?" Aqua tilts her head to one side. "We have no where to go... and Aqua doesn't remember her past."

pizzavato

B*RS
Sapphire looks back at them, concern in her eyes. "you're not from here, are you? Alright, you can come, but keep a low profile, this city is down right dangerous." Sapphire goes first, drawing out her dagger, and slowly making her way out the alley. "Follow me." The group make their way past patrols of robots and l'cie. Finally, they reach the end of another alley, were there's a door at the end. Sapphire checks inside her clothes for a key, then unlocks the door. "alright, get in, before anyone sees us."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The duo dashes in. "No, Aqua's not from here. She's from a different world. Her magic went haywire once... I know this because I'm a pixie. Plus I can sense it." Aqua sighs. "I haven't used my magic in a while..."

pizzavato

B*RS
"So you're a pixie? Interesting. So, your magic screwed up somehow? That's odd, were you in a battle of some sort?" Sapphire makes her way to a apartment, leading the two inside, followed by her. "You thirsty?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I am thirsty... but i don't remember what happened. All I do remember is meeting Flare a few months ago. Nothing before that."

pizzavato

B*RS
"Months ago? you two must know each other well." Starlight gets a canned soda from the fridge. "you two will be staying in my apartment for the time being. It's small but we still got air conditioning and power." Sapphire walks back to the fridge, looking for any food scraps. "I'm part of a resistance, were the ones that rebel against the fal'cie that rules this city. when we saw each other, I just finished my mission on destroying one of the main buildings that house the l'cie."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"We do... and thank you..." She drinks a little, then looks around. "Anything small I can pour this into so Flare can have some?" "Is there caffeine in this?" Flare perks up

pizzavato

B*RS
"Um...I think I have a small cup some were. and no caffeine, sorry." Sapphire rummages through a cupboard and gets a miniature cup for Flare. "here you go. I'll just let you know, I ran out of food awhile ago, and I only got one blanket to sleep on. this place isn't exactly paradise, but I hope I'm helping."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom