• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
After the girls had left, Gentle walked over to Gadot. "So, I assume you're the leader around here? Name's Gentle." He smiles suavely, his voice seemed to have an eccentric note to it. ((Think of him like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle))

pizzavato

B*RS
"Gentle? well, nice to meet you, I presume you protected Sapphire while she was out there a couple hours ago. The name's Gadot, but no, I'm not the real leader. Sapphire calls me one because I'm always the one who throws my life at risk. Baird was our leader, but...during todays mission, Baird...well...And because of that, I kinda yelled at Sapphire. I guess that's how she met you?"

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax found a deserted area for him to train.

"Cacaw(Dude, there's no trees, how're you gonna train)?"
"I'm training my magical abilities today."
"Cacaw(You have me to give you the magic power)."
"Felix,*flame erupts from Genrax's hand* imagine how much more we'd accompish if my magic was good. If I had good magic, plus your magic, we'd do so much more."
"Cacaw(Over achiever)"
"Lazy slob."

pizzavato

B*RS
Sapphire smiles back at aqua. "Thanks." She takes off her boots and combat sweater. leaving her with a tank-top, jeans, and her knee-high socks. "Good night." With that, she wraps the covers around her, asleep almost instantly.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
"huff....huff.....just a little more.....then I'll be done...huff..."
"CACAW!(NO! Anymore like this, and you'll be dead before you know it!)"
"But....but.....*colapses*"
"Cacaw(Stupid idiot. It's not like I can carry you)"

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle smiled suavely. "I guess you could say that. Well..." He looks around, taking in those in the room once more. "What do you folks do? I'm a bit of a Treasure Hunter myself... though I have no leads, at the moment." He shrugs and shakes his head. "Perhaps I could convince you all to join me? Or, allow me to join you? As it is, I'm currently out of work."

pizzavato

B*RS
"well, we're all more like rebels. We protect the citizens of academia from the dangers of the fal'cie. The fal'cie is what's controlling the whole city. it sends robots to attack people who step out of line, and either capture, or kill them. the people who are captured become l'cie, people who are given a choice of eternal life, or an empty life. We're the ones who protect the people from the fal'cie. we're always on the run, hiding from the fal'cie, and coming out just to protect the citizens." Gadot looks out the window briefly, and back at gentle. "Our leader, Baird, becaue he was killed today, we're in need of a new leader, one that will help us protect the people, and that person is Sapphire."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I should tell Aqua! He turns and accidentally knocks against something, making a clinking noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom