• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered will be censored

Not a lot of people are reporting on this and no one I can see has mentioned it here so I figured I'd bring it up.

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered will release on September 3rd and a lot of people are excited for it... or they were.

Both Shiva and Rinoa have been consored; Rinoa has a higher cut shirt which hides her cleavage amd Shiva has been given a feathery skirt to cover... erm, whatever it is she has down there.

There may be more in there but for now these are the two main head turners.

Does this colour your opinion of FFVIII Remaster?

Will you still be buying it?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Couldn't care less about one of the worst entries in a series loaded with terrible entries, but for anyone else I suppose it depends on how much you want to endorse censorship.

Might be a small part of a character graphic today, could be entire levels, favorite characters being cut entirely, whole lines of dialog and plot lines tomorrow.

Don't care about the game so this doesn't affect me, but never understood the mentality of censoring private parts when it's no secret what's there. Everyone learns this stuff by the end of elementary school at latest, so it's not like potential kids playing the game are suddenly scarred for life.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom