• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Dungeon?

What kind of Final Dungeon do you want?

• Hyrule castle, taken over by Ganon, or other antagonist (like OoT or TP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather have more standard dungeons, and a short final dungeon

• The hardest dungeon in the game, long and dangerous (like LoZ or AoL)

• Other...

• Total voters

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I think that the answer to this poll/question is OBVIOUS (but we'll see)...I post this mostly to spark conversation...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I think that OOT's castle was a little easy. No real puzzles to it, just some really frustrating sections.
I think that a dungeon with traps ready to spring and baddies out the wazoo would be just right for this new game.
WW's final dungeon (refighting bosses) is a good idea, but its not as difficult/tedious as I would've liked.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Yeah, the whole point of this post was to point out how sorry the final dungeons in OoT and TP were. Few puzzles, hardly any enemies, short. Blah. We need something grand and challenging that feels truly worthy of being the final challenge of a great quest. We need something to make us feel ***triumphant*** when we defeat it!

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Yeah, the whole point of this post was to point out how sorry the final dungeons in OoT and TP were. Few puzzles, hardly any enemies, short. Blah. We need something grand and challenging that feels truly worthy of being the final challenge of a great quest. We need something to make us feel ***triumphant*** when we defeat it!

Totally agree with you there, Jupiter. I think the whole game should be epic, but finish it up with a masterpiece of a dungeon so that when you finish it, you can enjoy patting yourself on the back or something. :)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't know why they went away from the last dungeons as hardest as in LoZ, AoL, and ALttP. I guess LA really started this laziness. I really disliked the final dungeons in OoT, WW, TP, OoS, OoA, and MM didn't even have a final dungeon which is the worst. MC was ok, Dark Hyrule Castle wasn't as bad. But I really want to see a HUGE hard place before the final showdown. :triforce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom