• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Final Boss, Wow.

Demise was one bad a$$ of a boss.. by far my favorite boss in video game history. the battle was too easy for how awesome he was but nevertheless i was amazed. im hoping for the inclusion of demise and ghirahim in the next smash bros, they could be a dual character sorta.. on being an attack or final snash for the other.

T

TimeRider

I found the Demise battle, to be honest- intimidating. I prepared, probably more than I needed to, for the battle that actually was pretty easy. When I got back to Demise in Hero Mode I thought he was impossible to beat. But after I did I got to the point where it takes me only about three min to beat him, usually with one Heart Potion +

Demise was a great character. But I dont think you will see him in another Zelda game unless they make a game during the great war. Which would be pretty sweet. :yes:

Demise definitely is one if the badass-ist looking bosses but I found the fight with him a bit easier than I would have liked

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I actully preferred the boss with Ghirham more than him. Demise was still Epic though and was very challenging. As for my favirote boss not really I much preferred the Insane one from Majora's Mask. As for Smash Brothers that would be to un fair to all the players. He would just come in. Flatten everyone with one foot and walk away. Maybe as an assitst trophy.

I thought he was the best final boss yet! the fight wasn't very hard and it wasn't the most fun but he is awesome!

Well according to his last words he WILL in fact come back, unless you believe that ganondorf is actually his reincarnation, same as zelda being the incarnation of Hylia.

I think he was awesome too, not quite as awesome as the ending of wind waker though (but close).

I believe that there are many possibilities for who will be the reincarnation of Demise. Just because I believe that Ganondorf was the reincarnation of Demise, doesn't mean that Demise can't make a comeback on his own, right? I hope?

OMG. I hadn't thought about Smash Bros. Could you imagine a fight between Ghirahim and Demise? Holy awesome.

I really liked him for a final boss, He was great. He deserves to sit equally with ganondorf and Majora's mask, Zelda's last bosses are awesome *O*

I dunno... I still think WW had the best ending boss fight, though I did find the Demise character to be pretty awesome. Not sure that they could ever top the epicness of the WW ending though.

Demise was a terrific character, and had a very huge and mysterious build-up to make him incredibly threatening. Even with all of this he still did not come-up to par with what I expected the final battle to be. I still enjoyed the battle, I only wish it was more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom