• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Final Boss, Wow.

Twilit Archon

We Burn... Burn With Us.
I'm not going to lie, now that my hype has died off for Skyward Sword I have to say that it definitely isn't one of my favorite Zelda games, below even a few handheld ones on my list, in fact. That said, Demise is definitely the most EPIC final boss in any Zelda game ever. Usually I am very disappointed when Ganon isn't in a Zelda game, but this time I was not. First seeing this guy was bone chilling, looking like a hell forged cross between Ganon and Akuma with fire for hair, not to mention having a dark version of the Master Sword.

I personally hope very much that they work this character into future Zelda games, and REALLY hope that they will have him in the next Smash Brothers game.

What do you think? Most epic final boss ever? And I'm not talking about the final boss fight, just the boss himself.

L

Linebeck II

Well according to his last words he WILL in fact come back, unless you believe that ganondorf is actually his reincarnation, same as zelda being the incarnation of Hylia.

I think he was awesome too, not quite as awesome as the ending of wind waker though (but close).

I do not think we will see Demise himself ever again in a LOZ game, because he is Ganondorf reincarnated, so you can think of him in that way :)
Also, yes, this is my personal favorite Zelda final boss fight.

Demise as a character was well thought out and executed, however I prefer Ghirahim if anyone were to ask.

The battle, however, I have a different opinion on. It was too short, easy, and anti-climatic if you asked me. But overall, I was pleased with him and like JuiceJ said, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a prequel.

I thought he was a pretty epic boss, yes. He seemed to be everything evil you could put on a humanoid figure. Don't forget, also, that the form you see him in is an incomplete version of himself. He hasn't fully absorbed the Goddess' soul, so he very well could have been that much more epic.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have to agree. Demise is the most epic final boss in the Zelda series. My favorite boss "fight" is Ganon at the end of Ocarina of Time, but Demise is definitely the coolest final boss yet. And I would also like to see Demise featured in a future Zelda game. In a way, Ganondorf is Demise, but I would like to see a story where the "actual" Demise is revived somehow. That would be awesome.

It was a epic fight! Even better than the OoT battle I'd say. And I get what you mean about the SS hype... It's not my favorite either by any means but I enjoyed it still.

Unless it's in another prequel Zelda game, there will be no more Demise in future Zelda games.
Reincarnation and incarnation are two different things, so no,
there will be no re-incarnation of Demise since whatever was left of him got sealed and is decaying inside the Master Sword.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Demise was indeed a very epic final boss, i'll give you that. But I wish we could've seen more of him in the game before the final boss fight. The fact that we don't even meet him (besides being the imprisoned) until very late in the game is upsetting. And I agree I think he would be a great choice for the next SSB, but I would presonally rather see the lovable Ghirahim

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I have to agree with you. Demise is VERY epic. He's also the hardest Zelda boss in my opinion. The first time I beat him, I ran through three fairies, two bottles of ++ red potion, and had three hearts left

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom