• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Final Boss of Cave Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

comicboy15

Okay, so first you charge it into the ice. Check.
Then it appears you have to hit these four zit things that represent a link color. I'm doing single player, and the colors are green and purple. However, whenever I change my links, the color changes back.
What do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
All I did was charge with the Pegasus Boots into the color that matches, had it be visible. So, where you see green as Purple Link, charge there as Green Link.

This puzzle doesn't translate into single player that well, but the point is that each Link can see a different colour, so the players need to communicate and tell eachother where their colour is. In single player you just need to use one Link to see where the colour is and the other Link to hit it, even though you won't be able to see the colour while you're attacking.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Im having troubles with this part too. I am facing this boss and the first part is easy but the part with the switching colors doesn't go smooth, everytime I switch to to the Link who match the color the boss switch the color to the other link.

you can attack the right colour even if you can't see it, just don't stand too close when attacking, because then you'll be shocked.

Last edited:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
When you switch Links, the color is still there, it's just not visible. But don't stand too close when you attack or you will hit more than one at the same time and take damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom