• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Boss Fight :)

F

Falcool

Epic indeed! The music was very awesome, and many people felt that it was cool to have a real sword fight with Ganondorf.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It was fun! I loved how you had to fight all the bosses from the game again. I never expected me to manage to do it all once again without loosing life but heck I succeeded :D Then Ganon himself. I thought it was not that hard. I liked it. Puppet Ganon was pretty easy. The others were a buit more challenging but not that bad. Then the swords fight. I wanted Zelda to hurry up once she passed out. But once she did it was finished in a sec so to speak. Yeah in general it was a fun fight!

i, personally, didn't like this boss battle very much. it just didn't feel very epic to me. for one thing, when compared to Oot or TP it just wasn't epic at all. what i don't get is this: if link had light arrows then why did he give them to zelda? couldn't link just as easily have shot ganondorf himself? it was too easy and how is it fair if you and zelda gang up on him? the game basically told us that the hero of winds wasn't as strong as the links in Oot or TP. i also didn't like how ganondorf looked in this game, why was he suddenly morbidly obese? overall, i didn't like this battle very much.

Deity

I think that this fight is actually the most difficult, for a three heart challenge that is. I do agree though thats its kind of lame that Link and Zelda had to team him. Maybe the creators wanted Zelda to fight back for once. Other than that the fight is fairly epic, with the water pouring down all over the land, great battle music, and Ganondorf going crazy with his swords.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I love the final fight, I just wish it was a bit longer, or harder. Maybe that's just because I've probably done it 50 times :P. But yes, standing on top of an evil tower in an ancient forgotten underwater kingdom with water flooding down on you, against the king of evil himself, pretty epic.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
The boss battle was so epic because it actually included a ganon that had real swords and he moved instead of just sat there. The music was also awesome because it got me in the mood to beat ganon. Overall I think it was the best boss fight yet let's hope there is a better one in skyward sword!

G

Gaspra

I gotta say, I wasn't a big fan. After all the work involved to GET to Ganondorf it seemed unfair that his puppet was the hardest part of the battle. Then again, I might only hate the whole "wash away this ancient land of hyrule" business. If it ain't broke. . .

I love that boss battle... amazing, ganondorf was hard, but not to hard, he amazed me!! and the end of the game I think is my fav ending of all the zeldas(I've played)... If only they developed the king of red lions better (I didn't feel to attached to him sadly) and it would of been like the best ending to anything like EVER!!!

I just loved the finishing blow...

Master Sword: Apply directly to forehead. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I was at my friend's house a few days before Christmas and we played this game for like 5 hours because I wanted to beat it before I got Twilight Princess for Christmas (I knew I was getting it). That final fight was really, really cool! The Ganon Puppets were annoying, but then on the actual Ganondorf fight, I was very happy to see Zelda assist. And then with the final blow! I was really startled and dropped the controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom