• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Final Boss Battle Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I just recently got PH and have made it all the way to the final boss. Now I've gotten frustrated trying to freeze time using the hourglass. To freeze time, you're supposed to drass the hourglass shape on the touch screen, but for some reason, no matter how many times I draw it, it has only worked twice, but not when I needed it to. If anyone can help, feel free to let me know! Thanks.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
You draw a figure 8 because if you turn 8 sideways it's like an infinity sign. Just be patient, it took me several tries to freeze Bellum just right, but now that you know it's an 8 that should help you =D Dodge a lot, carry a purple potion with you and roll! roll, roll, roll just don't get dizzy!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
For me, it's easier to use a Z and connect the ends. But if you do that, do it slowly or it'll be like scribbling.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In the beginning it's always a bit hard to figure it out how to draw it but once you get there it will get easier. You will see ;) Just draw an 8 sign and make sure you draw it not too big. Just try it as much as you can. It really isn't hard to do but it needs a bit of time to figure it out how to draw it so it will fit and work

Pikacondon

Title.
just draw a quick, (not neccescarily messy) figure-eight. and make sure you freeze bellum at the right time.

Please could someone help me get an avatar? :S

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
In the beginning it's always a bit hard to figure it out how to draw it but once you get there it will get easier. You will see ;) Just draw an 8 sign and make sure you draw it not too big. Just try it as much as you can. It really isn't hard to do but it needs a bit of time to figure it out how to draw it so it will fit and work

YUP;) this is the best thing to do once you get it it will be piece of pie:sick: i dont like cake

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
That boss was easy after the second time but, I would agree trying to freeze time is a bit annoying

arkvoodle

Diabolical
To get the best result, I suggest carrying about 2-3 shperes at once. You can get lots of time spheres, so don't say it's impossible.

Then, be patient and ready. As soon as the eye opens on his back, either scribble down a figure 8 (sideways) or the hourglass shape, which takes a little more time.

Keep at it and don't let it get to you. If you do all of the above, this fight will be a breeze.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Just a note: it is NOT a figure eight (infinity sign). I tried that for hours with no success. As soon as I tried the upright hourglass, it worked. Don't get confused about this. Also, make sure that you are starting at the upper-left and going to the right. As mentioned before, it's like drawing a 'Z' and connecting the ends.

To me, the hardest part was stopping it at the right time. If you're in the first phase of the Final Boss, Bellum will be flying around in circles, opening and closing his eye at random. My best advice would be to stand on the platform where the stairs are (he can't hit you there) and watch him go around. Wait until he's near you and his eye is open, then quickly draw the hourglass to stop time. Run up to him and slash away at his eye. Repeat.

If you're in the third phase, watch the top screen and wait until his eye is open, then stop time. Quite a bit easier, I think.

Hope this helped.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I've been seeing the same response for quite some time, and the original poster has yet to respond after nearly a month. So, without further ado, I declare this question solved.

\Thread Closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom