• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Figjting Game Name/ Ideas

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Fighting Game Name/ Ideas

Personally i would love a game ( played ssbb style) which is called: nintendo vs capcom vs mortal kombat vs square enix vs team ninja. With aHUGE roster and interchangeable Play styles ( ssb
Or street fighter etc) so what would your ideal fighting game be like?:)

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Awesome, but I would add this: vs. sony vs. microsoft. Only for the pleasure of beating up master chief as sackboy.

I agree with the above statements, I would like a game with characters from pretty much every game. and I mean every game. Even games with no characters, like Civ or Tetris. I want a roster of like 100+ characters. I want everything! everything!!!:cooky:*goes insane*:cooky: really though, I just want Ezio in Brawl. That would be cool.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
One of the most obvious: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter! Those where the two of the most famous fighting games back in the SNES gen!

I'll be honest, I don't like fighters all that much. But Capcom vs. Nintendo would be awesome. Look at all of the match-ups:
Captain Commando vs. Captain Falcon
Megaman vs. Samus
Sir Arthur vs. Link
Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton
Gutsman vs. Donkey Kong
Ryu vs. Mario
Chun-Li vs. Zero Suit Samus
M. Bison vs. Bowser
Viewtiful Joe vs. Ness
Strider vs. Marth

I'd say that's a good set of characters to start with. All of'em are nice and parallel with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom