• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fighting the Bosses

Is it just me, or after playing Skyward Sword, I find the bosses in Twilight Princess fairly easy. I just finished the Goron Mines and when I fought the boss, he didn't even do all his phases and I was able to beat him pretty quickly.

For those who have played and finished both TP and SS, was one or the other easier in your opinion?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The bosses in TP were very easy. That is what most members said after beating TP itself. The bosses in SS weren't difficult either but a bit more of efford to defeat than in TP. However I personally find the last battle in TP more epical than the Demise fight but this is personal

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
OK, so, here's the thing. Although I'd have to agree that they are pretty easy, they're incredibly epic. I don't really get how you can say that all the bosses of a game are easy when you've only fought the first 2, but whatever. Also, the reason that he never got to his second stage was because he doesn't actually have one. He's the only one-stage boss in the game.

OK, so, here's the thing. Although I'd have to agree that they are pretty easy, they're incredibly epic. I don't really get how you can say that all the bosses of a game are easy when you've only fought the first 2, but whatever. Also, the reason that he never got to his second stage was because he doesn't actually have one. He's the only one-stage boss in the game.

First off, I did not say ALL the bosses. I just said thus far they've been pretty easy to me, though I've only completed 3 of them.

I actually found the bosses in TP to be about ten times more difficult then SS bosses. SS seemed too predictable to me.

Rachel

be vigitant
I haven't really noticed that much of a difference. Some bosses are harder than others, it really balances out, in my opinion. If you want a definitive answer, I would say SS is harder because of the motion controls.

I haven't really noticed that much of a difference. Some bosses are harder than others, it really balances out, in my opinion. If you want a definitive answer, I would say SS is harder because of the motion controls.

Actually, I find it more difficult with TP with the sense of the motion controls aren't as free as SS. You're only limited to certain movements. But for me the difficulty so far, is probably medium compared to boss fights like Ghiriham (the second time) was INSANELY hard for me!

The only battle in TP that i find harder than SS is when you compare the final bosses. Ganondorf was really hard, especially on horseback. Both games have spectacular looking bosses. Just wish they were more challenging.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The bosses in Skyward Sword were much harder than those of Twilight Princess. The Imprisoned, Ghirahim, and Koloktos are some of the most difficult boss battles of all the 3D Zelda games.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The only battle in TP that i find harder than SS is when you compare the final bosses. Ganondorf was really hard, especially on horseback. Both games have spectacular looking bosses. Just wish they were more challenging.
I remember I had issues with him when I was on my horse at first but then I rememberd I had to z-target him and use my sword once in a while :lol:
As I stated earlier the bosses in TP aren't difficult. Those in SS weren't that hard as well but to be honest they were more fun and still a buit harder than those in TP

The bosses in the beginning are easy in TP, but the last two were pretty challenging anyway, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom