• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fighting Gannondorf in OoT

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
At first I thought that the battle wasn't too hard or easy, but now it's even easier than the Ganon fight in TP. I like to reflect Ganon's magic attacks with empty bottles. I had a lot of trouble beating the beast form of Ganon because even when I got the master sword back I kept on using the Biggoron's sword not knowing that I couldn't defeat him with it. After I found out that I needed to use the sword, I would roll under Ganon, slash his tail and repeat until I finished him off.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I thought the final boss from OoT was moderatly easy. I could easily beat the boss without getting touched. The First part of this battle was used in alot of Zelda Games. It was simply, deflecting the ball of energy back and forth untill, he get's hit, then quickly shoot a Light Arrow at him, then attack.

Escaping the tower was a cool thing to add to the battle. I loved running down the tower, battling enemies, and making it to the bottom before the tower falls and time runs out. The Stalfos were fun to battle because you knew you were in a hurry to complete it and suddenly two Stalfos pop out.

This part of the battle wasn't very fun, but I found it very epic. I thought it was another easy part, because you just had to roll, between his legs, then smash at his tail with some item. I liked the ending when Link slashes countless of times at Ganon's face and green blood(for me) comes out of him. I love that part.

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
I though both Ganondorf and ganon were extermely easy.

My first time with ganon was really easy because I just rolled right through his legs!

Ganon dorf was just as easy as Ganon untill he made the bigger orbs, so ganondorf was tougher.

But the fight with ganon turned out to be one of the most memirible fights of all time.

Poe_Salesman

Heh heh hee...
My first fight with ganondorf was... um... "interesting" at best. While I was geting the timing down, I missed a bunch. After frequent shouts of, "Laugh it up fuzzball" (Han Solo) and "Yuck it up all you want Mr. Krabs, just remeber you're yucking in the presense OF A WINNER!!" (Squidward) I realized that I'd run out of Magic Power, and hoping to save my Faries for the Ganon battle I 'd already broken all the pots on the lower level. So I ran around in circles for a few minute trying to evaluate my situation, I just let him kill me. Then I procrastenated for days, so furious was I at my incompetance. :mad:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I found running down the tower was harder than the 2 final bosses, i think i learned about the roll-through-legs trick the first time I tried or maybe i saw a friend do it... im not sure. Also the balls of energy ganondarf throws at you (you know the ones. where like twenty of them come at you!) I later found that using the sword spin technique at the right time would deflect them all, which made not dying way easier. Light arrows could be used blind ganon and give more time to slash his tail.
Hearts were always around in the 2 battles but the tower run had the danger of falling off and running out of time. I always thought it would've been better if lots of random enemies had been thrown on the battlefield while fighting Ganon, it would have added some... difficulty.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I'd say the experience of fighting Ganondorf/Ganon wasn't hard.. but fun.... there are definately harder bosses in OoT than Ganondorf/Ganon, like the original poster said, even his phantom is harder... I guess it also helps to know what to do... like for instance you can't kill him with the biggoron sword... and figuring out what to do when you lose the master sword if you don't have the biggoron sword as backup.. But altogether it's fun fighting him IMO.

D

DaltonR6

Nowadays, Ganon is easier than Ganondorf. The last time I fought Ganon, I didnt loose any hearts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom