• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Fifth Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've got 4 bottles and i'm right about to go into the Sky Keep in my game. I know where the fifth bottle supposedly is (on an island in Thunderhead) and that the goddess cube is on an island just beside where you enter the waterfall mini dungeon thing you do right at the beginning of the game. Every time I try to land on that island from my loftwing, I get dropped on the mainland (that and the cube doesn't appear to be there). Any suggestions on how to get it?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
So you are saying, the goddess cube chest appears on the map, only you don't know how to get it?

If i remember correctly, on the backside of the rock/island there is a tiny bit of land you can land. Right there is digging spot that leads to the chest inside the cage.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
So you are saying, the goddess cube chest appears on the map, only you don't know how to get it?

If i remember correctly, on the backside of the rock/island there is a tiny bit of land you can land. Right there is digging spot that leads to the chest inside the cage.
This is correct. There's burrowing spots on the island. There's also TWO chests on the island. So, if you open one, and the bottle isn't in there, it's on the other chest on the island.

I don't remember any goddess cubes above the clouds.

MW7

I believe you must be mistaken about the location of the goddess cube. I think all of them are on the surface (Hyrule) so it can't be where you are searching. I know you're right about the location of the chest for the bottle though. I think the goddess cube that corresponds to the bottle is located in Faron Woods, but I easily could be mistaken. Just use your dowsing to make sure.

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I believe you must be mistaken about the location of the goddess cube. I think all of them are on the surface (Hyrule) so it can't be where you are searching. I know you're right about the location of the chest for the bottle though. I think the goddess cube that corresponds to the bottle is located in Faron Woods, but I easily could be mistaken. Just use your dowsing to make sure.

If it is, it's probably the cube on the ledge, that you couldn't reach the first few times you went to Faron Woods, that curves. In that case, you have to use the clawshot to reach it.

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
He mentioned a Goddess Chest that was not the corresponding chest to the Bottle. It's kind of misleading. He mentions Thunderhead but then goes on to talk about the one located next to the Skyloft Waterfall. Then one you're looking for is indeed the one in Thunderhead, and you must do what is stated by the posters above.

I thought that the goddess cube was in that island on Skyloft (as my dowsing told me) and that one correlated to the treasure box in Thunderhead with the bottle. I guess I must've been mistaken. So now I ask...in general, both parts cube and box, where's the bottle? somewhwere in Faron, y'all say?;)

MW7

I thought that the goddess cube was in that island on Skyloft (as my dowsing told me) and that one correlated to the treasure box in Thunderhead with the bottle. I guess I must've been mistaken. So now I ask...in general, both parts cube and box, where's the bottle? somewhwere in Faron, y'all say?;)

The box with the bottle is definitely in the Thunderhead as you originally said. However, I think that the cube is in Faron Woods. I'm 99% sure that all of the cubes are below the clouds so it can't be in Skyloft.

Maikeru

Piper of Time

If you use your dowsing ability in the sky on goddess cubes, it will be pointing toward the area where you need to DESCEND below the clouds. Check to see if it's pointing at one of the world beacons. For example, if it's pointing at the green beacon, it's pointing at Faron Woods.

MW7

Ok so I checked a walkthrough of the game on IGN, and it said that the Goddess Cube is in Eldin. It's supposed to be on the way to the Fire Dragon. Upon entering the super hot area, to the right is lava that you go past on a rock platform to go to the Fire Dragon. There is a Goddess Cube sitting in plain sight on a rock, but you can only reach it while riding past on the rock platform since it's surrounded by lava. The guide says this one leads to the chest in the Thunderhead containing the empty bottle.

Sorry I said Faron at first, I thought I remembered it being that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom