• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fierce Deity

Would you like to see fierce deity in another zelda game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
I was wondering if fierce deity would ever be in another zelda game and if there was a back story to him or the mask. If the mask was in another game and had a story what would it be like? I personally would like to see him return.

S

ScottFinni

I say no, I wouldn't want to see him again.

I feel like it wouldn't make sense at all. If there was a game giving a back story, it would have to give more of a back story on the other transforming masks as well, you know?

WTF? People aren't giving any good reason why he can't reappear in another game. I think it would be epic, there is nothing wrong with a back story as that makes it better. I feel like I see ZeldaAllDay is the only one who actually played Majoras Mask and everyone else is some troll.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
WTF? People aren't giving any good reason why he can't reappear in another game. I think it would be epic, there is nothing wrong with a back story as that makes it better. I feel like I see ZeldaAllDay is the only one who actually played Majoras Mask and everyone else is some troll.

Look who's talking. Just because they played the game doesn't mean they have to agree with your opinion about it. Also, I'd like to point out that although you are insulting people that haven't played MM, you don't have it labeled as complete or played or even in the list at all in your sig.

Well, no, I wouldn't, as it would ruin the mystery behind the mask. Also, it was sort of one of the main symbols of MM so it would kinda be weird to have it in something else.

Big Octo

=^)
Hm... well no. Sure, the mask and being created do have unknown origins, but the only role it plays is offering an easy way to beat Majora (and other bosses for replay) to those who've collected all the masks. That being said, it's little more than a quest item, so it doesn't seem to have enough support to reappear.

Look who's talking. Just because they played the game doesn't mean they have to agree with your opinion about it. Also, I'd like to point out that although you are insulting people that haven't played MM, you don't have it labeled as complete or played or even in the list at all in your sig.

Well, no, I wouldn't, as it would ruin the mystery behind the mask. Also, it was sort of one of the main symbols of MM so it would kinda be weird to have it in something else.

Lol, it isn't anywhere in my sig except on my timeline. Must of forgot, I really liked the Fierce Deity because he was a god and looked really cool. It was tons of fun getting revenge on all the times I got a gameover from a boss.

is there any back story to the Fierce deity mask? or is it just a random mask? i never got why it was in the game, it is awesome tho :P

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I hope to see the Fierce Deity again. The character/mask is just so mysterious, I'd love to learn more or simply just play as him again.

I'd have to say yes. I mean, Fierce Deity . . . he seems to be this super powerful, kinda god-like figure. From what I've seen, there's either mostly or only goddesses that have been mentioned in Zelda. Adding Fierce as one of the gods and eventually giving more depth on the "religions" of Hyrule . . . it'd be cool.

I see no point in bringing him back. Maybe as a cameo, but not as a playable chracter. I think it had been taken as far as it could go in MM.

It would make no sense to do so unless we bring back Termina in a game.

I don't want them to do that though. I think part of what makes MM so special is the strange, mysterious alternate world Link stumbles into, and revisiting it would take away some of that special mystique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom