• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fierce Deity Glitch

Aki Graham

Secret Finder
(I didn't see this in the search, so I guess this is okay.)
I was looking for ways to be Fierce Deity outside of Boss battles, and I'd seen some before, but I forgot how. This one vid that I found has bad quality but it's real good. Has anyone been able to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yes thats one awsome glitch and not to mention it works on all versions.
The glitch with getting the sun's mask is only for the old versions. but this one is much more simple.

Although, there are some things that you need to pay attention if you do that glitch, otherwise the game freezes.
The one shown at the vid, once you enter the inn, you can't get out.

K

Kite

Also you cant change back from fierce deity link, which is pretty anoying and you cant change into any other links.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I manged to get this trick to work one time, but then, I was never able to pull it off again.
I dont know why...

Aki Graham

Secret Finder
Poor you. It al depends on the angle in which you're facing in the water. You can change into Zora link by going into the clock tower river. Make sure you do it exactly the way the video shows. You know you did it right when, before you swim, he 'stutters' a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom