• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fictional characters that have touched you most

Dan

Greetings Zelda Dungeon

I was bicurious what fictional characters have touched you most, just to clarify if this fictional character is an old man that wears cos play and comes into your room at night touching you then he isn't a fictional character at All, call the authorities asap but not before replying to this thread.

So back to the question.
Perhaps you've become so invested in these characters that you even shed a tear for them after their life came to an end?

Reactions: Dio

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Probably Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. We're both kind of shy and think we're not all that great, so we have a lot in common and often get together and have drinks. She gets a little frisky a couple hours in.

Seriously though, I relate to her in a lot of ways, so I guess she is the closest to my heart. Her, Elk/Endrance from .hack and also I like any female role in the Miyazaki films.

Reactions: Dan
Milla Maxwell and Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia - I expected nothing from this game but found myself caught up in the wonderfully realised characters and I was genuinely concerned for their well-being throughout most of the game. Tears of happiness and pain and sadness were shed...

Shinji Ikari and Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion - The deep reservoir of emotion and feeling i this anime is incredible. Its emo moping but with good reason, the relationship between the characters in this show is just so insane that it feels natural for the characters to have emotional breakdowns. 'Hey boy, I'm your estranged father, get in that big purple robot which houses the soul of your dead mother to fight an alien menace so that I may become God!'

Chise from Saikano - I... can't talk about this one its too painful.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Harry Potter. I watched all the movies first and he always just seemed really boring to me. But now that I've read all the books (except for the second half of the last book), I find him to be different from the movies and very similar to me. I don't know if he's just a universally relatable character or if he's actually a lot like me, but I relate to him more than any other character in any other book I've read or movies I've watched.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Well probably Link because I'm willing to spend a whole year and a half trying to keep him unchanged.

Also Celty from Durarara, because she's awesome and was the first to make me realize something about myself.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Castiel in Supernatural. He went from a loyal servant to a rebellious angel and got himself in all kind of situations. He has been through so much, an average person would already have given up but not him. That's why I like him so much.

Oh and the Doctor of course. More than 1000 years old and he faced so many things but he never gives up. He always find something worthy to fight for.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Fictional characters that have yanked at my heart strings? Lets see....

Kirby (Hoshi No Kaabii)
Kozue (Mahoraba: Heartful Days)
Nagisa & Ushio (Clannad AS - for obvious reasons if you have watched!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom