• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi Related to Ghirahim?

Kylon

Deku scrub
WARNING MAJOR FINAL BOSS SPOILERS.From the the first time I saw Ghirahim in his final form I noticed it was pretty much a recolored Fi. If you pay attention during the final battle with him he flashes into a sword twice(Fi can do the same thing). The first time he does it for about a second. But the next time after you beat him he calls Demise master(again Fi does the same with Link). They both also have a diamond emblem on their chests. In their sword forms they both allow the weilder to use a skyward strike. And they both have some cool dances in some points of the game but thats off topic.So let me know if you agree with me or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
They're not related.
(I also agree that this should have a spoiler tag, just in case ^^).
Fi = Mastersword.
Ghirahim = Anti-Mastersword.
He's kind of like an "evil copy" of Fi.
They are similar, but not related.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Yeah, Ghirahim is a sword too.

Ghirahim is not only a sword spirit, same as Fi, but he's is probably the direct counterpart of Fi too. Seeing that the Master Sword (or Goddess Sword) was probably made to counter Demise's sword, it is definitely the counterpart to Demise's sword. Since Fi is the living spirit inside of the Master Sword and Ghirahim being the spirit of Demise's sword, it would probably make Fi and Ghirahim counterparts too. They're not exactly related.

Many others have taken note of this as well. Many a thread have shown up on this very topic...

While the other posters in this thread seem to have summed things up quite nicely, I thought I'd just add a spot of my observations as well...

Fi and Ghirahim seem to be polar opposites in many ways. Fi has a dry and emotionless personality, or more accurately, no personality at all. Ghirahim on the other hand, is highly emotive and has flamboyant personality. They differ in appearance in a variety of ways as well. Fi is the antithesis to Ghirahim...

What they share in common is their status as "sword spirits." (sword spirits is fan name)

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
They're not related.
(I also agree that this should have a spoiler tag, just in case ^^).
Fi = Mastersword.
Ghirahim = Anti-Mastersword.
He's kind of like an "evil copy" of Fi.
They are similar, but not related.

I believe by "related," Kylon meant "of same or similar race."

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
I know how to explain this in analogy format:

Ghirahim:Dimise::Fi:Link

Ghirahim is to Dimise ad Fi is to Link.
Ghriahim is basicly Dimise's Fi, except more powerfuland evil.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
WARNING MAJOR FINAL BOSS SPOILERS.From the the first time I saw Ghirahim in his final form I noticed it was pretty much a recolored Fi. If you pay attention during the final battle with him he flashes into a sword twice(Fi can do the same thing). The first time he does it for about a second. But the next time after you beat him he calls Demise master(again Fi does the same with Link). They both also have a diamond emblem on their chests. In their sword forms they both allow the weilder to use a skyward strike. And they both have some cool dances in some points of the game but thats off topic.So let me know if you agree with me or not.

Why not use the "Spoiler" tag?

I think they're probably either a set of swords that got separated one being used for good while the other falls into evil. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom