• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fi in Other Games?

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
I got Skyward Sword for Christmas and I just finished it today and in the final cutscene Fi said
"May we meet again in another life"
which made me wonder if Fi would appear in another Zelda game. What do you think?

Impa

Sheikahchu
I see it as potential for Fi to return in another game; then again, she could be referring to herself as the sword rather than as Fi. Meaning, another Link and the Master Sword.

I think it'd be cool, but the only problem with that is, everyone knows about the Master Sword in OoT, and how Link pulls it... but where's Fi? Although she may not know this is a relative of Link, this is highly unlikely. I'd love to see Fi in another game, but it's highly unlikely that she'll appear, for at least a while. But I also agree with Impa's statement, she could have been referring to the sword rather than herself. But still a good theory, I'd love to see her again.

You know, they did meet, but Fi was referring to the Master Sword. I would love to see her again in another Zelda game. Who knows?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
with the time line the way it is, '***** was revived' or whatever, i just thought the whole thing with Fi was just another way for Nintendo to have another way to make a new game

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I think Fi gets reincarnated to another being such Navi in OoT or Midna in TP since both seem to have knowledge of legends and features of Hyrule.

Its not canon, and I'll have to double check, but in the A Link to the Past manga, when Link pulls the Master Sword a voice talks to him and calls him his new master.

Theunholyganon

Embrace the fear inside.
I honestly do not know if Fi will return in a following Zelda game. Maybe she will return because of how screwed up the Timeline is she might awaken from rest.

T

TriforceofTwili

No. At the end, Fi says she will go into an eternal sleep within the Master Sword. "May we meet in another life" is most likely a refrence to how Link's descendants, aka the other Links, use the master sword in other games later in the timeline

I think she was either talking about the master sword or I kinda think her and Navi were alike. Pretty sure it was the master sword though.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I think Fi may be reincarnated into one of Link's helpers in the other Zelda games. Or it may be referring to when Link gets the Master Sword in other Zelda games, they are meeting again, but Fi just doesn't talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom