• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Feirce Deity: Is it nooby?

It is somthing to be earned, that is all. if you spent the time needed to gain the mask, you deserve it, sure, it feals kinda cheap if you did like i did and got some of the magic milk that gives you infinite magic, then fought MM and it's form as feirce deity so you had infinite shots my first play through... it felt kinda cheap, sure, but then i turned around and beat it without it as well. regardless of which way it is done, it's still a challenge, just much less challenging when you can basically sit somwhere and bash the B button over and over.

So is it nooby? not at all. Is MM a classic title? not yet, the classics are the originals, ALLTP may even be concidered a classic. MM is not even ten eyars old. OoT is concidered a classic by me, but thats ebcause it's an aamzing game and already a decade old... but even then, thats my own thoughts.

lets not hate each other people, throwin random insults here and there is rediculas.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I agree with the others. You work hard for that mask, and it's a good reward.
I enjoyed using it with Majora.
I mean, sure it makes the boss a lot easier, but that doesn't make it "nooby". Besides, it's not like you NEED to use the mask.

Leix

Error
Ok, he means that the mask is nooby because it has spammy overpowered attacks.
Instead of using the challenge given and fighting Majora or a boss like a man, you use a cheatsy easy way out mask.
Not that I think that, but that's what he's asking.

Ok, he means that the mask is nooby because it has spammy overpowered attacks.
Instead of using the challenge given and fighting Majora or a boss like a man, you use a cheatsy easy way out mask.
Not that I think that, but that's what he's asking.

and what we are saying is just because it's over powered doesnt make it nooby. thats like asking if the Big Goron's sword is nooby because it's more powerful than the master sword, or using the deku nuts like crazy to stun your enemies before you strike, etc.

I've never even gotten the FD mask, but I wouldn't say it's nooby. If you could use it everywhere, then it might be kinda cheap. I thought that fighting the bosses without it was easy enough, with the exception of Gyorg.

Last edited:

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
i just LOVE feirce deity. he is just awesome how at the end of legend of zelda majoras mask how he destroys majora. well it happeneds if you get the mask. so i don't think he's a nooby.

Leix

Error
Ive never bothered getting the Bigorron sword, does it wear out? Im happy just using the Razor sword.
I'd have to say that the FD mask is only as nooby as the light arrow.
Except you can use the light arrow everywhere.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Ive never bothered getting the Bigorron sword, does it wear out? Im happy just using the Razor sword.
The Biggorron Sword is only in OoT, not MM. Perhaps you meant the Gilded Sword, which is the same as the Razor Sword exept it dosen't break. You can also get the Great Fairy Sword after collecting all the stray fairies in Stone Tower Temple, witch is stronger than the Gilded Sword but is not a B-item, but a C-item.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Now, I don't believe FD Link is nooby.

Fierce Deity Link is the most powerful Link you can transform into in any game, he is the Ultimate Link. He shoots a beam from his sword, gis sword looks cool, he is tall and can reach much higher places, and he is only in MM. I have used him so much and I have owned everyone with him, I don't see how he is nooby.

Though, what you think is what you think, so I guess if you think he is nooby, then I can't change your mind.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
They mean nooby because he is so over powered. He can kill Odolwa in four shots.

Kybyrian

Well, at least they didn't allow you to use him throughout the whole game after you obtain the mask, so that's a little minus.

But, I do think he was majorly overpowered, but he did provide a challenge to obtain, and let me tell you he was a HUGE help in the battle with Majora, which sort of adds to the point. Majora went from kind of a harder boss to a more easy one.

G

gerudo goyo

I just beat Majora's Mask and let me tell you, the Fierce Deity Mask is KICK A$$!! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom