• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Feirce Deity: Is it nooby?

I think he is nooby. Tall enough to raech hard to get to places, sword shooting beams...it takes the challege away. And zelda is useless if its not chanleging.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Considering you have to 100% the main quest (if you don't have all the masks the first time around) and 100% the Mask quests, I feel like Oni Link is more of a bonus than cheating. I mean come on, anyone who took the time to get the couples mask deserves more of a reward than just a completed credits and a full mask screen. xD

Plus, it's fun going back to visit your "old friends" the bosses of the temples for a rematch.

Well simply going from the definition of noob:

A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intelligence or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves

someone who is new to a game, or website, online game, or something.

A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

Then I would say no because he sure as hell doesn't seem inexperienced. But as with Chise (and maybe others, but that's the only I cared to look at), I feel it's more of a bonus for completing the game. Kind of a prize for beating the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom