• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Feirce Deity: Is it nooby?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Hello im sure you have all heard of feirce deity.But i have a question who thinks feirce deity is nooby? i sorta do. Feirce deity is a killing device id rather get through all my challenges as young link in mm. Let me hear your thougts on this.

How is Fierce Deity a nooby huh nooby? And you can only play as him during the Majora boss battle, unless you use a cheat and/or glitch.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
How is Fierce Deity a nooby huh nooby? And you can only play as him during the Majora boss battle, unless you use a cheat and/or glitch.

Not true, you can use him when you replay any boss, if you care to replay classics like this ever, I recommend it. You can beat all of the bosses with Oni Link and no other masks.

Thats not during the main quest....I dont think MM is truly a classic, I suggest you replay the real classics. Bet you didn't even know there is a second quest for LoZ, let alone the third quest.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Thats not during the main quest....I dont think MM is truly a classic, I suggest you replay the real classics. Bet you didn't even know there is a second quest for LoZ, let alone the third quest.

I had an editor on my computer that would allow me to alter the original LoZ game, I modded in a 4th quest. And Nintendo, on the collectors disk, said that it included "4 classic LoZ games", so I'm left to think that if Nintendo feels it's a classic, it's a classic.

You had Zelda Classic, I doubt you can program. And what does that have to do with the true 2nd and 3rd quests?

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
You had Zelda Classic, I doubt you can program. And what does that have to do with the true 2nd and 3rd quests?

It wasn't me programming, it was a program that allowed you to edit the dungeons but came with a copy of the original game, in case you wanted to mod that too and not start from scratch. This means I had time to look at the ends and outs of the game, aside from simply beating it.

But no, I can barely do web. I stick with lower-level graphics.

A

Alkarius

Since you only use FD once (without going back, or hacks, or cheats) I don't think it's nooby. Yes, If you use the glitch where you could be him anywhere ALL THE TIME and you rely on him, yes, It's a little nooby.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I don't think you guys quite understand that term.

That would depend on what term we're talking about. If we are reffering to noob, like someone who sucks, then no. The FD mask is earned and takes quite a few hours to get. But if someone came on my MM file and could only beat bosses with that mask, then yeah, they're a noob.

But I'd reccomend doing a playthrough with out the mask, and then doing one with it, just so you can truely appreciate how much of a help it is.

In twenty or thirty years, the Wii will be a classic too. "Classic" is in the eye of the beholder.

Right. One could say classic is something which is not current, or newly released...Or I guess they could say what was released first, or around the time of the first games. I consider classic to be something that was new at one point, but has since been redone by another generation title. All Zelda titles other than say, at this moment, Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass, and maybe even Wind Waker, would be considered classic to me. The reason I say, other than Wind Waker, is that it really hasn't been very long since the game was released.

But anyway, back on topic, the Fierce Diety mask isn't nooby in my opinion. I hate the word "noob", in fact, because it is simply a term which refers to someone who is just starting out, and aren't as good as say, people who have been playing the game a good portion of the game's life. We all were noobs at one point, and shouldn't look down upon those who maybe can't beat the game the hardest way possible because they haven't played it enought yet to acquire those skills.

The mask itself, however, is also something that takes much time to gain. If you are willing to put as much time into getting all the masks in the game, just to have it, then by all means it is an advantage, a reward in a sense, rather than something that is "nooby". And its ok if some kid plays the game, who someone has already beat, and uses the mask whenever they fight a boss. You wouldn't expect them to up and wear out Majora the first time they had played that type of game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom