• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fede's Doodles

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I get bored and sometimes I feel like doodling. Not everything I draw comes out looking 100% fabulous, but it's not 100% horrid either. It's more...so-so, verging on "not too bad". Anyway, this is just some miscellaneous stuff starting off with something LoZ related.

Yes, I know ChuChus can't talk. But I thought to myself while going through Pawprint Island on TWW, "What would one say if it could?" and this was the first thing that popped into my head. And yes, it's supposed to be leaning to one side.

chuchu.jpg

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I don't know why I would think the ChuChus like Internet memes. Maybe it has something to do with how their faces look. Just another semi-quick doodle. I'm working on drawing Toon Link. I think I might be getting better. Sadly, the ChuChu didn't like it when Link told him that the "Come at me bro!" doesn't work very well if you lack arms. This was the result of that.

Face.jpg

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I get bored and sometimes I feel like doodling. Not everything I draw comes out looking 100% fabulous, but it's not 100% horrid either. It's more...so-so, verging on "not too bad". Anyway, this is just some miscellaneous stuff starting off with something LoZ related.

Yes, I know ChuChus can't talk. But I thought to myself while going through Pawprint Island on TWW, "What would one say if it could?" and this was the first thing that popped into my head. And yes, it's supposed to be leaning to one side.

chuchu.jpg

I don't know why I would think the ChuChus like Internet memes. Maybe it has something to do with how their faces look. Just another semi-quick doodle. I'm working on drawing Toon Link. I think I might be getting better. Sadly, the ChuChu didn't like it when Link told him that the "Come at me bro!" doesn't work very well if you lack arms. This was the result of that.

Face.jpg

D'aww, Fede, they look very cute! I really love it, so keep up the adorable work!

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Okay before anyone says anything, yes I know I probably got something wrong. I was drawing from memory. Plus it was early in the morning when I drew this, so I was feeling too sleepy/lazy to go and look up a picture of it. But this is a picture of my Minccino from Pokemon Black. I named him Pimp and kept all his attacks that ended with "slap". This is him dressed like his name.

Pimp.jpg
Pimp is gonna Double-Slap some Hoes. And it'll be super effective.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Okay before anyone says anything, yes I know I probably got something wrong. I was drawing from memory. Plus it was early in the morning when I drew this, so I was feeling too sleepy/lazy to go and look up a picture of it. But this is a picture of my Minccino from Pokemon Black. I named him Pimp and kept all his attacks that ended with "slap". This is him dressed like his name.

Pimp.jpg

LMAO, THIS IS PERFECT! xDDD <3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

Pimp.jpg
He's got dat swag and he's also cute.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I don't have much unlined paper left; I really need to go out and get more. I decided to sacrifice a sheet for a colored ChuChu pic. I went out of my way to make it look as goofy as possible. It took me around two hours to color it.

ChuChu_color.jpg

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Fastest ChuChu sketch ever. And possibly the less better looking one. I'm still posting it though. Because it's the Afro ChuChu. Lined paper again; sorry.

Afro-Chu.jpg

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I'm using lined notebook paper for practicing. That way I don't use up my limited amount of unlined paper on crap.

I like the anime/manga Bleach. On occasions. Mostly just certain seasons. Anyway, I decided to draw my favorite Bleach character dressed as Link. He'd be the toughest incarnation of the Hero yet. /sarcasm

Kon_Link_zpse055d924.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom