• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FE3H: Spending Your Time

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For those of us with the game, how do you spend your allotted time each month? Some months don't give you as much teaching and free times as others, but I've always been able to do nearly everything I wanted to each month.

I usually spend the first free day of the month exploring the monastery. Every time I go in I usually end up spending well over an hour or two chatting everyone up and doing activities. I usually share lots of meals to keep my students' motivations up and spend the rest on faculty training. NG+ makes this even easier with carrying over your professor level and max activity points. I have so much fun in the monastery, my switch is usually almost out of power before I finish up.

Depending on the events of the day, I save doing battles for the second free day of the month. I tend to be able to take care of all new paralogues and quests within the span of the month they appear in, and this usually gets in enough experience for leveling up. Sometimes I'll do the free battles that don't cost activity points for some extra grinding.

I don't usually do the seminars. I don't find the skill experience they offer to be enough to justify using up an entire day on just that. I prefer to use faculty training and teaching to boost skills. I also don't usually rest unless I feel I need to, like when the Sword of the Creator needs restoring. That doesn't happen often, though. I tend to feel like resting is like skipping, and I never, ever, skip ahead in the calendar.

What about the rest of you? How do you choose to spend your time each month?

Ive mostly explored and done some faculty and seminar sessions. I tried an Aux battle and got killed and i've not rested once yet but i'm still very early in. My highest unit is only LV8.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I try to distribute them evenly. Every other week I try to do a battle since the short ones are fun and the main mission ones are just exhausting.
During monastery chill time I always have lunch with Ingrid and Ashe (whom I'm trying to tuss together haha) as well as tea with Annette (which needs a little extra bit of support) and occasionally with random people just to chat and be awkward af. I enjoy to do some gardening and see what weird junk I get in return, and I guess I fill the rest up with choir practice. Also like to walk through dogs just because I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom