• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favrite Enemy?

Favrite enemy?

• Stalfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wallmaster

• floormaster

• stalchild

• Iron Knuckle

• Redeads and Gibdos

• White Wolfos and Wolfos

• Deku Scrubs And octoroks

• Moblins

• Bubbles

• Lizalfos

• Peahats

• Deku Baba

• Keese

• Total voters

David

But you called me here...
The Iron Knuckle is my favorite enemy. They look awesome, they're pretty hard, and there aren't that many of them. Nothing much left to say about them.

Ganondork

goo
I like the moblins. Not too sure why, but I just love them. I think it's because (long before I played Zelda) I'd watch my cousin play and kill moblins, and they just seemed to fascinate me.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I'm only at the Forest Temple so i haven't met so many enemies yet but the Wolfos are fun. The Iron Knuckle looks fun too.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Do the Gerudo thieves count? (Obviously I'm talking about the ones you have to fight, not the patrolling guards)

If so I choose them because they're acrobatic and fast, and with their defense and evasion skills they can make for a fun duel.

Volvagia

Gentlemanly Lava Dragon
I really like the wolfos because of the amount of fun I had fighing them, and I also liked their somewhat creepy but really cool apperence. My favorite enemy, though, was dead hand minibosses at the bottom of the well. I really love how they seem to stand out from all the other enemies in terms of being disturbing. The redeads just couldn't quite match them in this respect. I also found it quite challenging to try to not get stuck in the arms coming out of the floor. I think that it should be on this list.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Out of these, I'd have to say Stalfos. They're these pile of bones that can fight like a swordsman! And they can actually be challenging at times. Overall, though, the Darknuts. (You left them out. And, no, they're not the same as Iron Knuckles.)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I voted for redeads/gibdos, not necessarily because they're my favorite, but more because they seem to stand out to me as interesting enemies. I was seriously terrified of them when I was younger (eek...), part of that being that I really didn't know how to beat them. They leave you completely helpless, the worst position you could be in against any adversary.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You should really have an other option because my favorite enemy is Takkuri but out of the list I'd say Iron Knuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom