• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Witcher Game

Favourite Witcher Game

• The Witcher

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Assassin's of Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Hunt

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Gwent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just a poll to ask what everyone's favourite Witcher game is. Personally never played 1 but I have heard mixed things about actually playing the game. I would therefore love to see a remake of the original so I can experience the story of it with updated graphics and gameplay.

Currently my favourite game ever is The Witcher 3 so it is of course my favourite entry in the series.

witcher.jpg
Wild Hunt is one of my all time favorite games! I played some of Witcher 2 and enjoyed what i played, but i stopped for some reason..not sure why. Maybe I'll pick it back up.

Reactions: Dio
I recommend doing it just because it will help you understand some of the story. I'm glad I played 2 before 3.

I read some of the books going into Wild Hunt, so I knew some of the lore. Like how Geralt and Yennefer meet and their interaction with the genie. Pretty good stuff lol

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I read some of the books going into Wild Hunt, so I knew some of the lore. Like how Geralt and Yennefer meet and their interaction with the genie. Pretty good stuff lol
How are the books? I wanted to try them but I heard the translations arent that good.

Also can't wait for the Netflix series.

How are the books? I wanted to try them but I heard the translations arent that good.

Also can't wait for the Netflix series.

If I'm not mistaken, they were retranslated. The ones i read were good, the only thing is, they're mostly short stories. I didn't Know that going in and was pretty confused when the chapter ended and a completely new storiy started lol

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If I'm not mistaken, they were retranslated. The ones i read were good, the only thing is, they're mostly short stories. I didn't Know that going in and was pretty confused when the chapter ended and a completely new storiy started lol
Ah well if they are good I must read them. I love the world of The Witcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom