• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Voice of Link in Zelda?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sasanuma, Takimoto, and Hiyama. Can't choose between the three because they're all so awesome. I love how Akira exaggerates Link beyond belief, especially in SS. He's like, the best VA for any non-OoT Adult Link. Noboyuki did OoT Adult Link and he needs his credit. I was happy that they were initially reusing voice clips from OoT in the first TP trailers, but then again they were of slightly lower quality. Still, Noboyuki is awesome. And Fujiko was amazing. I loved how she made Young Link so believably awesome. So yes, can't choose between the three :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Akira-San is my favorite as well. His style is very simplistic, and therefore befitting of Link's character as he is also straightforward.

Maybe it's just because I've played TP so many times and haven't played the older Zelda games in a little while, but I've grown very accustomed to hearing Akira's Link and like it a lot.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Akira Sasanuma did not voice Skyward Sword Link, although many people tend to believe so. Akira's name did not appear anywhere during the end credits (I was really surprised, to be honest -- I knew he sounded different, but not by much). SS Link was voiced by Takashi Ōhara.

I personally think that Akira voiced Link the best. Takashi's voice is similar, but it doesn't have the same appeal as Akira's. <3

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nobuyuki Hiyama is my favourite link voice. TP's link is good too but I just enjoy the sound of OOT adult link best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom