• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Favourite Villager in Your AC:NH Town?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Who's your favourite town resident so far? Are there any who you are trying to get on your island?

For me the favourite so far is Kyle, he has a pretty cool personality and style. He's so animated and charismatic.

latest

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I've really grown to like Teddy and I also have Scoot. If I can get Cherry I'll have all my favorites. Pietro scares me cause he taught me how to create asteroids. He can just conjure an asteroid...

Here are the villagers on my island that I like.

YkvsWO1.png
Poppy
0jvJYYM.png
Broccolo

gdX6Sjx.png
Hazel
LO4VLJn.png
Lobo

e2V5khw.png
Marina
zG06iIO.png
Penelope

Ac2KSm4.png
Quillson

Dom, Samson and Hornsby will go when they get around to asking to leave. I don't like these 3 at all.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
My favorite so far has been Freckles (Peppy personality). Though I have liked all my villagers so far. They're all cool in their own respective ways.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
My favorite so far is Hopkins. I really like lazy villagers, and his design is fun.

1587279638109.png

what I love more than lazy villagers though is villagers that seem to be living objects like the robots and say Stitches, so this is Hopkin's head
1587279812583.png

Most of my villagers on my island are new to me, though I do have two repeats being Rocket and Kitt. I have an elephant named Cyd who I like the design of, Nan is nice too, and Egbert is kinda like, I hate that I love him. The rest are just sort of okay, but I wasn't picky with who I invited to my island.

Phoebe the peacock, her house interior is literally a volcano, she rocks.

I love Apollo being a grumpy dad-like guy who can't understand the youth of the world.

Lily's the sweetest little frog I've seen in this series.

Pietro freaked me out initially because clown, but I've warmed up to him.

And just today Victoria showed up at the campsite and I was able to get her to come live with us! I love her racing horse quirk.

On the other hand, Erik is a pain in my butt and I'm looking forward to an opportunity to kick him out, he keeps scaring off the bugs in my garden. >>'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom