• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Underrated Game?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Whats a game you like that most people haven't heard of, or that you feel is just underrated in general?

for me its probably prismata or naruto-arena

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Probably Transformers: War for Cybertron from back in 2010 (IIRC). It was an awesome licensed game and a great shooter. WFC's online multiplayer was some of the most fun I've ever had playing online with others. The single player was pretty solid as well, if a bit short. It was hyped up a fair amount for its time, but it was such a great game that I had to mention it.

I might need to snag a copy on the cheap sometime. Both it and Fall of Cybertron (which I never played).

Conker's Bad Fur Day is the only game I could think of that looks like most people have not heard of and I think it is also underrated.

SMS Hyde

I'm happy, very happy!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. A lot of people probably never played it. I love it to this day, it's a great Zelda-like game with some really great puzzle segments.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

Twas a most excellent Warhammer 40K third person shooter. The Emperor would approve.

Plenty of "WAAGH" to go around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom