• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Type of Weather

I like all weather, really. Rain is refreshing, snow is beautiful, hail is fascinating, and sunny days... Well, I'm still from Florida in that I can live off the sun's warmth. And I swear, wind is my friend. I'll stop when I feel it blow and let it speak to me, and it greets me playfully. It guides em to where I need to go and carries me when I feel down. It's a good friend of mine, the wind... and occasionally I can sort of control it. Yeha.

Seriously, one day it was blowing a bit, not too hard just rustling the trees. Unimpressed, I shouted, "Is that all ya got?!" at the sky. Later that day, there was a severe windstorm... erh. And that's not the only incident, just eh one that sticks out in my memory.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Humid, 62 degrees. Dew/Water on the ground. Windy. That right there is perfect weather.

Dan

I like cold weather most of the time. I just hate the heat, it's easy to get warm in the cold, but it can be hard to stop feeling so hot. (Literally) Plus I get headaches in the sun and faint. :I

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Sunny and warm. ^w^

I like Spring and Summer weather, because I like it warm and hot. That's also when the most flowers show up, so it can be pretty.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Rain is my favourite, especially a warm spring rain because it always smells really good and it makes puddles and it's fun to run around in it in the summer. it's also an excuse for me to make tea and curl up in my room and write. i love thunderstorms too, because they're awesome to watch and listen to, especially at night.

Favorite Type of Weather?

Kind of inspired by the Favorite Time of Day thread.

Anyway, pretty self-explanatory topic. What's your favorite kind of weather and why?

Personally, I'm a big fan of wicked storms. I love when it's like one in the afternoon, but the clouds are thick enough to make it seem like ten at night. I love heavy rain and strong wind, with streams of water jetting off the roofs of the houses around you. I love frequent lighting, with some striking close enough to get an instant booming crack. It's all very surreal, and very cool.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a fan of depressive grays of life tbh. I love dark clouds. The kinds that obscure the sun and make the Earth significantly cooler. I forget what they're called. Nimbus? Or Cirrus? I don't know. But I just love them. However, I don't like the depressive gray effect that they carry. I just love that it isn't super duper hot.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My favourite type of weather is when it's sunny, but with a breeze. That way it's neither too hot nor too cold. I also enjoy the rain. Everything smells so nice after a rain shower. ^^

I love rain. Not storms but a heavy rainfall. Some thing where I can go walk in the rain and smile. It is nice time to think.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I love rainy weather. I live in the desert though so we rarely get rain. When it does rain though I get excited and happy and I start to feel like a child again.

Well... Unless there is lightning or thunder because, honestly, lightning and thunder scare me. o.o

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like it when it's sunny, but I don't like it when it's blazing hot. Typically around 20-23C with possibly a few clouds in the sky is perfect weather for me.

I also love the rain! Particularly if there's a thunderstorm. It's a pretty common thing in my town to go outside to hang out in a thunderstorm, and I am no exception to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom