• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Type of Weather

Dan

So what's your favorite type of weather, being British and all I don't really get a choice, so I have to go with rain.
I'm sure Chameleon will know.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Definitely overcast, just enough so the sun isn't so bright it hurts my eyes and initiates a sneeze.

Wind is also nice, not a lot, just a breeze.

Perhaps around 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Rain...just like Pain whom is my theme I like rainy weather. Rain, Pain, Vain, heh. Overall rain is very calming for me, if it's a light rainfall I may even take a walk in it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I prefer warm sunny days, but not too hot. 20C-25C is perfect :)
I can't stand rainy days, I don't know why but rain always puts me in a terrible and depressed mood. Seriously I'll be happy one minute then it'll start raining and my mood will change straight away.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Sunny, warm, and windy days. Not too windy, just a simple summer breeze to really enjoy the day. I feel relaxed and calm knowing that the day could turn out great. That's my favorite weather. I also like rainy days. Not the cold, icy, and windy rainy days.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Thunderstorms. Hands down my favorite weather. And I mean full on thunder and lightning every 5 seconds. It makes me feel powerful and I would run outside, put my hands in the air, and laugh while shouting "Yes!!!" repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom