• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite track from each game?

Mario kart games tend to have a good mix of tracks, whether it be newer ones utilizing gimmicks or retro ones remade & updated.

Do you have a favourite track from each game? Whether it be based on music, design or just a fun memory you had there once?

Mario kart's.jpg

Super Mario Kart: Don't think I ever played this game :shrugs:
Mario Kart 64: Want to say Rainbow Road for the music but going with Choco Mountain. Always seemed to have chaotic races there.
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Ribbon Road - The only one I can remember off the top of my head.
Mario Kart Double Dash: Want to say DK Mountain just because of the layout but the Chaos of Baby Park is too appealing.
Mario Kart DS: Always enjoyed Airship Fortress.
Mario Kart Wii: Like the look of the underwater pipe section of Koopa Cape. Terrible at this game though.
Mario Kart 7: Wuhu Loop. Like the inclusion of Wii Sports Resort, it was subtle, a nice surprise.
Mario Kart 8/Deluxe: Electrodrome. Always have the maddest 200CC races on this track.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Super: they all blend the same in my mind so I guess one of the mario circuits for the music
64: never played it, but I liked Luigi Raceway in Mario Kart Wii
Super Circuit: don't remember much, Shy Guy Beach?
Double Dash: Mushroom Bridge
DS: Delfino Square
Wii: Coconut Mall
7: I only ever borrowed this game so Shy Guy Bazaar?
8: Wild Woods

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Super Mario Kart: Ghost Valley 1 -The music is creepy and lovely, I was drawn to the aesthetic as a kid, and I always loved getting the shortcut

Mario Kart 64: Toad's Turnpike - Great music, great atmosphere, and it's more challenging than most due to the traffic

Mario Kart Super Circuit: Cheese Land - Again, the music, but also the adorable blue mousers hanging about :rosa:

Mario Kart Double Dash: Wario Colosseum - It's big, it's interesting, it's hectic, it's great

Mario Kart DS: Waluigi Pinball - That music, that twisty track, those giant pinballs, what's not to love?

Mario Kart Wii: Koopa Cape - Looks like a lovely place to spend the day, and the speed boost the water gives makes it a fun technical track

Mario Kart 7
: Koopa City - A sprawling, neon-drenched cyberpunk city ruled by Bowser? ****, make a whole game set there <3

Mario Kart 8: Mount Wario - I love the A-B style tracks, and Mount Wario feels like a real journey through a technical track that's always exciting

Super Mario Kart - Ghost Valley 1
I loved using the Cape Feather to use the shortcut after the jump.

Mario Kart 64 - Koopa Troopa Beach
Nailing the shortcut with a mushroom always felt good.

Mario Kart Super Circuit - Sky Garden
Just because I liked the visuals and I remember it more than other tracks.

Mario Kart Double Dash!! - Mushroom Bridge
Again, one of the few tracks I remember.

Mario Kart DS - ???
I played this but can't remember any courses.

Mario Kart Wii - ???
I played this too and hated it, thus I can't remember any tracks I enjoyed.

Mario Kart 7 - Koopa City
A rain soaked neon cityscape... ****ing beautiful. (Very happy it came straight back in 8)

Mario Kart 8 - Shy Guy Falls
8 has so many good tracks, man. This was a hard choice but you just can't beat anti-gravving up a waterfall at 200cc.

Mario Kart 64: Toad's Turnpike - Great music, great atmosphere, and it's more challenging than most due to the traffic

64's Toad's Turnpike was the best, much better than the remake

Mario Kart 64 - Koopa Troopa Beach
Nailing the shortcut with a mushroom always felt good.
Pretty sure it's possible without a mushroom, though I've never managed it despite many attempts.
Through the waterfall into a cave, 100% sweet. Always got good vibes on that track.

DS: Delfino Square
Literally take any Mario Sunshine I can get anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom