• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favourite Spirit Flute Song(s)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I've searched for a thread like this, and I didn't find one so...

As much as people hated the Spirit Flute, were there any of its songs that you enjoyed playing or liked the sound of?
Here is the full list that you have to choose from:

There are the overworld songs, that you use quite a lot:

Song of Discovery
Song of Birds
Song of Healing
Song of Awakening
Song of Light

And then there are the Track Restoration songs, that are only used once in the game:

Restoration-Gage (Forest Realm)
Restoration-Steem (Snow Realm)
Restoration-Rael (Sand Realm)
Restoration-Embrose (Fire Realm)
Restoration-Carben (Ocean Realm)

[I know they are all from the same user, but they were all in order so they were easier to find.]

And then there is the Sacred Duet. The Final Spirit Flute Song

My favourite Spirit Flute song would have to be the Sacred Duet. It included all of the Lokomo's instruments along with Zelda's Singing voice (Which sounded more like a Violin in my opinion). The song plays into and throughout the final boss battle against Malladus' Final Form, which made the battle more interesting and lively.

Other than that, The Song of Snow's Restoration appealed to me alot, due to the act that uncommon instruments were included. (I belive the main instrument was the Sitar, I have not heard it used in many games, so that is why I am branding it as uncommon).
The uncommon sounds made the song seem different to the others, which appealed to me.

So, i've stated my favourites- What are your favourite Spirit Flute Songs?

(I hope it's okay that I have included all of these links to the Tracks.>.> If you think it so, feel free to close this thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom