• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Favourite soundtracks?

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
What are your favourite tracks in AoC.
Mine are Crescendo (Phase 1), Champion Mipha, Revali Ace archer, aviator, searching the lost woods, Top banana of the yiga clan, overlooking hyrule (after the calamity), and the end credits

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Rescue Operation and With Power Awakened are my favorites. All of Crescendo is amazing. Mipha and Ruta's themes are fantastic, and Battle of Hyrule Field and Push Forward hit really well. This game has some seriously amazing music. It blows the previous HW game's soundtrack out of the water.

D

Deleted member 91332

Mipha and Urbosas, as well as the Decisive battle one.

With Power Awakened. Love the holy-sounding and emotional critical hit crescendo, really drives home that Zelda has god-power, is Hylia reincarnated.
Push Forward.
Revali's epic second theme, Ace Archer and Aviator. Seriously, he got a second theme, and it's so dramatic and epic, I love the straight-up medieval European sound of it. The theme convinces you he could really be the hero of the series. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom