• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Sonic Game

R

raven80wolfx2

Sonic heros was the last good sonic game in my eyes. But I enjoy all 3 had for Sega Genesis

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the GameCube.
Have a lot of great memories with that game, and it's just an all around fun game.

For me it has to be Sonic Advance 2. It was my first Sonic game and I can still remember cracking the box open and immediately hanging up the radical poster it had inside on my door.

Sorry, but I'm old school. I grew up playing the original Sonic, Sonic 2, then 3. It's a tie inbetween all 3 for me, depending on my mood, what levles I really dont want to deal with at the time and the bonus games to get the choas emeralds (need to be in the right mood for each game, but I find all 3 enjoyable). I found Sonic & Knuckles and 3D Blast to be the point of no return. Sonic was not as good in 3D, in my opinion - just way to much of the game play is out of your control.
SEGA all-star racing (sure not really a sonic game but...) was great, as well as Sonic 4

my fav is Sonic 2 closely followed by sonic adventure 2 battle. i liked sonic 2 for reasons i think everyone here can understand and i liked adventure 2 because you could play as all the characters and of course the super awesome, amazing chao garden. i probably played the chao garden more then the game.

My favorite Sonic game has to be Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis, even though I have to say I liked Sonic Adventure series and the rest of rhe Sonic the Hedghog series for the Genesis, but overall Sonc the Hedgehog 2 is my all time favorite.

Sonic 2 to me was the best. It was a hard choice between the 1st Sonic, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. For a 3D Sonic game, it would be Sonic Heroes.

I never played Sonic CD and iv heard that one is really damn good, but my favorite as of right now is sonic 3 and knuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom