• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Favourite Song in Zelda II

Favourite song in Zelda II

• Title theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overworld

• Temple

• Town

• House

• Battle Sequnce

• Palace

• Great Palace

• Palace Boss

• Shadow Link Battle

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
On a number of levels I've come to love the Hyrule Temple theme. I first heard it when playing Super Smash Bros Melee and with the Great Temple being my favorite stage on there I began to realize how much I loved that song. Then I started on Adventure of Link and didn't like the difficulty of the game so much, but found the music to be epic. Actually it's probably my favorite 8-bit compilation from Zelda and any other franchise of the NES or SNES eras.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I've never been a fan of the music in Zelda 2, but I found both the Great Palace and the Dark Link battle really memorable. My favorite is the Great Palace.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I've always thought the Zelda II music sounds a bit distorted for my liking. Although, I do have to admit the Palace theme is rather catchy (and makes for good background music in Super Smash Brothers Melee!).

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Great Palace me, after hearing it in Brawl, I got the sudden urge to play this game again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom