• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Skyward Sword Feature

There's so many it's hard for me to pick one, but I guess I'll say Stamina meter. I loved finally being able to run and how it was used as a cap on Link's strength to make it feel more realistic, which made me more careful when, for instance, using too many spin attacks. Or when dealing with the Guardians, I had to pace myself. I want to see it used again in the next Zelda game.

I think the stamina is cool yet annoying. I like being able to run faster but when you are running through sand and you barely have enough to make it across it's really annoying. Also I liked capturing the bugs and upgrading my items.

I never tried to chase after bokoblins with the beetle but what I liked is when you shoot out the beetle in Skyloft the will have pain.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I loved the beetle. For such a simple tool it had the most uses. From scoping out the area ahead to being a remote controlled bomber droid, Cutting rope to hitting switches and collecting items, it did it all. In My opinion, it was the swiss army knife of the game.

i'm surprised nobody has said sprinting yet. i loved being able to do that. in all the other games i would get impatient and roll everywhere because i thought it might make me go just a little bit faster

I definitely like the new beetle item, it was quite different.
I also love it when the bokoblins get hit and go tumbling down the side of cliffs in the eldin volcano area.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I enjoy all of the fun things and animations that happen under circumstances like hitting a hornet's nest and they attack the bokoblins. I like how interactive it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom