• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite season (aka why do you hate summer)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The question is simple. Of the four seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumno_O), which is your favourite and why isn't it summer?

I await your responses! :)

This totally wasn't inspired by an SB convo btw c:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What a coincidence then. We were just talking about this exact topic.

My favourite season is Winter because it is cold and I love the cold. You can always get warm easily and it is much more pleasurable than trying to get cold after being too hot. Speaking of too hot. That is why I don't like summer.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love fall and winter equally because the temperature is perfect. Everything amazing is in season in fall like pumpkin pie and apple cider and winter has snow and I love snow. Summer is pure evil because it's too hot. If it's hotter than 70F I want to break things. I hate being sweaty. There are not enough words to describe how much I loathe being sweaty like I literally cannot stand it.

Reactions: Dio

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Being a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules, my favourite Season is probably Summer. Considering how cold it usually is around where I live, I love it when it finally starts to get warm and I can wear all my nice skirts and dresses. And, most importantly, I can spend an hour doing my hair and for all that hard work not to be ruined by the some Winter wind. And I do enjoy spending a week-end just lounging around in the garden, reading a nice book, getting a tan, as the dogs run around like mad men. Perfecto! :)

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Fall is probably my favorite weather wise. Fall leaves are beautiful and it is cool enough to wear hoodies/jackets/long sleeves etc. I hate being sweaty in just everyday life, so it's very nice.

I used to like Winter a lot, but after experiencing a wreck caused by ice.... I can go without it for a while.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My favorite season is Autumn. I hate the summer because its holding my birthday hostage.

Claire

The Geekette
I'll explain why spring is the superior season.

In the spring, the weather is lovely. It is no longer frigid, but it isn't scorching hot either. All of the icky ticks are out of sight due to winter freezes and the snakes are in their dens. Plants begin to bloom and the critters start returning.

It's just the best to do anything outside. No sunburn or wild wind chill. Light sunshine and calm breezes. Aaah.. ♡

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
summer is lame here because it's the south so going outside is basically the same as stepping into a tanning booth / sauna combo for three and a half months.

fall is my favorite. nice weather like the spring but more predicable (october drizzle vs april ice storm that knocks out the power for a week). It's also the start hoodie weather so i don't have to make any adult wardrobe choices for another seven months.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favourite is spring, because the weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, my birthday's in spring, and summer is ahead of me, so there's plenty to look forward to. I love summer, but it means fall is getting closer and I'm not a big fan of fall...

Dan

Winter, the only con to this season is that I hate getting up early to defrost my car. Other than that as others have pointed out it's easy to get warm again, and really cosy once you do get warm. Now let's move onto my most hated season... summer. I've already stated some issues issues I dislike about summer in my secret diary no one has read but I'll restate them here. Body odor levels... they go up critical levels. Yes you get to wear less clothing but that doesn't mean you should neglect your body odor, and quite frankly I try to stay away from close spaces in the summer as I was nearly sick from these toxic fumes when I was in a shop. Going to game stores in the summer is out of the question since many of the species that coincide there know very little of personal hygiene in the first place.

Now this next part may anger a few people, so you may want to leave now because I'm warning you this gets a bit intense.
Okay so now I'm going to move onto... girls, now I'm not being sexist here but well... Girls do get sweaty boobs and believe me the issue is much better explained in a scientific graph.

hZ6MbU7.png

Now the green line shows the stench coming from an average size girls boob, as you can see it reaches me, the red displays a girl with no boobs, and as you can see it misses me. I know normally how far to stand away but when a girl comes along it messes my system completely and thus increases my illness meter by 10%. So please girls wash your boobs, it's very important. If you are going to expose yourself to the heat for long periods of time I recommend you go to the bathroom every 2 minutes to clean them, or cut them off with a chainsaw, either way works for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely Fall. I love the stormy weather. I love to go for a walk and feel the wind in my face. It also means the end of an annoying tourist season. So yeah to me all days could be like fall but then it would be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom